💀RiffWARz💀 Challenging: FatTravis62 📢 ...(Mesa TC100 Triple Crown Content)

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I've been trying to let it all go. VB has a specific vendetta against me and I feel like it's probably linked to an ex or something like that.
I dunno, I'm just tired of his medieval mentality and the lack of posting clips. The specific ways that Glitch has been coming at me tells me that they're probably circle jerking each other in a thread over it. Classic VB.
Your paranoia and delusion is so off rails, I feel sorry for your kids, truly. You say shit and then backpedal and use the "I'm a girl" card to try to get favor. You're great at twisting shit and playing victim and trying to make me look like I targeted you but it's always been the opposite, you have a vendetta against me and seem to get at anyone who would agree with me rather than agree with you. I feel sorry for you.

Nevermind the fact that I've gotten into debates with VB, but again, I've seemed to have found some common ground with 99% of members who I have argued with. The question is when you'll stop making this a pity party and trying to turn people against me, when will you let go and stop acting like anyone is preying on you. It's fucking sad and pathetic. I'm not watching you like you're watching me, however I see through your bullshit easily.

If you're that bothered, you are free to block any member. I don't have to block you because I don't think of you as anything important enough to bother me. I don't have to apologize for anything because you creep me out and make me feel unsafe, along with making false realities and fantasies. I've been your obsession and that shows across multiple threads, let's me honest. Time for that to end and I can't free you of that prison, only you can. Move on, it's not too late.

Hope you have a great day Lisa!

No offense... but this sounds like true trans-talk if I ever heard any 😆 Whoever the girl in the pic is looks like a hip trans-trap, so it balances out.

I also found it insane that the most fragile/sensitive person on the forum is trying to shift her own attributes onto me. I've never been fragile in the least, a good portion of members know I an full of playful comments. Chugg is right, it's entertainment for a place where some take it WAY TOO seriously.

Nevermind the fact that my basic sense of humor flew over her head multiple times, along with calling me pencil dick multiple times in a single comment like a true mentally ill man-child. But hey, I'm the one in the wrong 😜
I get that you guys have some issues, but i think she is cute. I dont think she looks like a trans..jesus.

I am starting to bore of this back and forth. Fighting, fucking, or chuggoffs are the only three ways to fix an issue. CHOOSE!

I get that you guys have some issues, but i think she is cute. I dont think she looks like a trans..jesus.

I am starting to bore of this back and forth. Fighting, fucking, or chuggoffs are the only three ways to fix an issue. CHOOSE!
I am over the fighting as well but I just think painting me as the bad guy just because I proved her wrong and called her out for the lies is bullshit. As said before, I have bullshitted alot with sarcasm and jokes, and that flew over her head. Most people get that by now buy I'm not even going to continue insulting her at this point because I really do feel she may suffer from some deep mental health issues. I don't have anything against her, I don't have a vendetta against her. She's more annoying me than anything, and I can and will move forward if she's willing and I am able to forget anything. It's ultimately up to her/him.

I'd challenge Lisa to a riffing sure, but I'm not really a metal player by any means and she cannot tell the different between neo-jazz fusion and classical so not sure that would work. The other options are off limit due to family safety reason and being married already lol

I'm so glad people stopped pretending to like Monty Python.... Shit was retarded as fuck 🤣

Even with that mustache you are fine as hell. I had no idea THAT was behind your screen name. And you play? And talk about rigs? I'm packing my shit and moving 💀 I don't even care about the riff war anymore. I'm ready to settle down and build a lincoln log cabin in the lobby with you. Turns out, I wasn't being a jerk at first a few weeks back afterall. I was actually flirting. In fact we've been dating for 3 months on rig talk now & it's alot to take in, it caught me off guard too. Just let it happen. 🤫
Just admit it, NowYou’rePlayingWithYourPecker.

Honestly, I've been trying to let it all go. VB has a specific vendetta against me
I don't have vendettas anywhere, with anyone. If there is a hatchet somewhere, let's bury it. Otherwise I would suggest you look in the mirror cause you are the same sort of sharp tongued take no shit from anyone tell it like you think it is sort of person I am, which is probably why we have butted heads to this point.

I don't have vendettas anywhere, with anyone. If there is a hatchet somewhere, let's bury it. Otherwise I would suggest you look in the mirror cause you are the same sort of sharp tongued take no shit from anyone tell it like you think it is sort of person I am, which is probably why we have butted heads to this point.
I'm still not convinced he is a she, the pic is a bit telling.

"Her" eyes look male-ish, the mustache is hiding the cheekbones, the angle hides the Adam's apple. Maybe they'll prove me wrong, but the difference is that I have proved "her" wrong with videos with me showing stuff every time. The need to fortify she is a woman.. its obvious that nobody here has met her so it's interesting that everyone would take her seriously considering her history. Not trying to be rude just what I noticed. They are a self-proclaimed troll (their words, not mine). Hormones and plastic surgery can do things and even change a voice. So no offense to her or any of her friends, it all just seems a bit off.

Forgive me if I seem rude af. Just pointing out the obvious. And no, none of this is offensive so there shouldn't be a need for her to be upset. This is a forum and hell, everything from my age, race, location and marriage has been questioned lmao

I've always had issues with how columbas was a bitch ass mf and claimed discovery of new land that was already inhabited by natives. And when Thanksgiving rolls around. Good food aside. It feels like celebrating a genocide. One reason America will eventually fall is because "america" was built on lies & bloodshed. That is a foundation that will always crumble over time. The land is cursed. I do believe this.

Some of the best experiences were when my grandmother took me to Cherokee in Tennessee and we would always hang with her long time friends who were in a tribe and I remember the head dresses vern used to wear, he was a chief. I love everything about the culture.

Humans are going to human, unfortunately.
At this point, I feel like we need to give the land back to the dinosaurs.

Your paranoia and delusion is so off rails, I feel sorry for your kids, truly. You say shit and then backpedal and use the "I'm a girl" card to try to get favor. You're great at twisting shit and playing victim and trying to make me look like I targeted you but it's always been the opposite, you have a vendetta against me and seem to get at anyone who would agree with me rather than agree with you. I feel sorry for you.

Nevermind the fact that I've gotten into debates with VB, but again, I've seemed to have found some common ground with 99% of members who I have argued with. The question is when you'll stop making this a pity party and trying to turn people against me, when will you let go and stop acting like anyone is preying on you. It's fucking sad and pathetic. I'm not watching you like you're watching me, however I see through your bullshit easily.

If you're that bothered, you are free to block any member. I don't have to block you because I don't think of you as anything important enough to bother me. I don't have to apologize for anything because you creep me out and make me feel unsafe, along with making false realities and fantasies. I've been your obsession and that shows across multiple threads, let's me honest. Time for that to end and I can't free you of that prison, only you can. Move on, it's not too late.

Hope you have a great day Lisa!

You are psychotic and obsessive as fuck. On every level. Literally. You've turned this entire thread into you being a victim and grasp for more straws than a politician to justify your bs, asshole. Move along, Little Richard.

How about you post a clip or shut the fuck up?

Humans are going to human, unfortunately.
At this point, I feel like we need to give the land back to the dinosaurs.
History is history. It’s the same thing over and over. I don’t feel guilty about something someone did centuries or millennia ago. Haves versus the have nots…. Rarely do the haves lose. Besides the myth of the noble American savage is just that..a myth. And my grandmother was half Cherokee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back