💀RiffWARz💀 Challenging: FatTravis62 📢 ...(Mesa TC100 Triple Crown Content)

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still not convinced he is a she, the pic is a bit telling.

"Her" eyes look male-ish, the mustache is hiding the cheekbones, the angle hides the Adam's apple. Maybe they'll prove me wrong, but the difference is that I have proved "her" wrong with videos with me showing stuff every time. The need to fortify she is a woman.. its obvious that nobody here has met her so it's interesting that everyone would take her seriously considering her history. Not trying to be rude just what I noticed. They are a self-proclaimed troll (their words, not mine). Hormones and plastic surgery can do things and even change a voice. So no offense to her or any of her friends, it all just seems a bit off.

Forgive me if I seem rude af. Just pointing out the obvious. And no, none of this is offensive so there shouldn't be a need for her to be upset. This is a forum and hell, everything from my age, race, location and marriage has been questioned lmao

@japetus
@Monkey Man
@JackBootedThug
@Techdeth

Can y'all change this tiny tool's title from "well-known member" to "pencil dick"?

In the mean time I think that

@SteveGlitch should be permanently banned for being obsessively psychotic to a point where he's about to land his loser ass in trouble.
@VonBonfire should be permanently banned for not playing the guitar.
@ChuggNorris should be temp banned for being a bad ass.
@NowYou'rePlayingWithPower should be temp banned for being dumb enough to keep responding to pencil dick.
@half the other basement dwellers should be permanently banned for not playing the guitar, either.

1725976562662.png

@japetus
@Monkey Man
@JackBootedThug
@Techdeth

Can y'all change this tiny tool's title from "well-known member" to "pencil dick"?

@SteveGlitch should be permanently banned for being obsessively psychotic to a point where he's about to land his loser ass in trouble.
@NowYou'rePlayingWithPower should be temp banned for being dumb enough to keep responding to pencil dick.
@half the other basement dwellers should be permanently banned for not playing the guitar, either.

View attachment 340332
Sometimes when there are a lot of people you have a problem with it's just you, not them.

@japetus
@Monkey Man
@JackBootedThug
@Techdeth

View attachment 340332
I would but I don’t play guitar…wait what?

Sometimes when there are a lot of people you have a problem with it's just you, not them.

Two douchebags don't make a lot.
I know in your world two of anything seems like a lot.
Which one are you? Dumb or Dumber?
I actually thought better of you, despite our issues in the past.
But to latch onto glitch's Little Richard with your mouth seems low, even for you.

Seriously mods ban us all!!!
Glad y'all are entertained.

Pretty obvious there is only one guitar player on this entire forum and everyone else is lying about it.....

Only you and half the basement trolls.
You've never even posted so much as a picture of a volume knob.
You're nothing but a troll who gets off on being a douchebag.

You are psychotic and obsessive as fuck. On every level. Literally. You've turned this entire thread into you being a victim and grasp for more straws than a politician to justify your bs, asshole. Move along, Little Richard.
Good morning Prince Albert, you're a fucking dumbass. Let it go. YOU are the one who follows me with the petty shit and fills the threads with pointless drama and you don’t contribute shit. Take a look at my Pedalboard thread, it's a great example of a peaceful chill thread created by me, and best of all, everyone you claim "Doesn't like" me has commented there and enjoyed it. I have enjoyed talking to people about gear. Peaceful be with you Prince Albert!!! 💍 😇
How about you post a clip or shut the fuck up?
Post yours, if you wish to battle 😆

@japetus
@Monkey Man
@JackBootedThug
@Techdeth

View attachment 340332
Lmao Even when this fully trans-twat was literally asked by the mods to stop using the name, which she apologized for doing, she is easily forgetful and continues to troll.

If I'm banned you should be too, I even left it up to you, put the ball in your court to be the mature one to move on and you do this, can't say we are surprised with your hypocritical track record though.
Two douchebags don't make a lot.
I know in your world two of anything seems like a lot.
Which one are you? Dumb or Dumber?
I actually thought better of you, despite our issues in the past.
But to latch onto glitch's Little Richard with your mouth seems low, even for you.

Seriously mods ban us all!!!
Glad y'all are entertained.
Lmao You sound like a crazy trans that just got dumped by her own LGBTQ clan to be honest. Do you feel better now? For fucks sake, we want to make peace with you!!!! Wtf 😆 🤣 😂 😹

Can't we all just get along 😭

What was the sweep kick dude's name, again?
I have some trash that needs swept.
I miss the old crazy people, not this new breed of children who forgot their meds.

Let's bury the hatchet.
+1 This shit is a bit over the edge, I don't want anyone to hurt themselves.... tbh, I'm worried about the person's state of mind and will admit loss if that makes everything better for everyone.

Like wow. I actually feel bad after that.

Gollum is also the true hero of lord of the rings as well…
I didn't like the ending of the series, it made me feel like I wasted my time watching the trilogy only to be shanghai'ed at the end by a crap finale.

I don't give a fuck if the mods ban me at this point.
I want them to.
Y'all can enjoy your ignorant troll party.

@VonBonfire is a cocksmoking cumguzzler who has never been to church or even in the same room with a guitar.
@SteveGlitch is an incel troll who gets off by shoving another pencil in his ass every time he types a new word. I'll let y'all do the math on that one. There's also a high probability he has someone locked up in his basement with him.

Enjoy the shitshow, assholes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back