💀RiffWARz💀 Challenging: FatTravis62 📢 ...(Mesa TC100 Triple Crown Content)

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a fuck if the mods ban me at this point.
I want them to.
Y'all can enjoy your ignorant troll party.

@VonBonfire is a cocksmoking cumguzzler who has never been to church or even in the same room with a guitar.
@SteveGlitch is an incel troll who gets off by shoving another pencil in his ass every time he types a new word. I'll let y'all do the math on that one. There's also a high probability he has someone locked up in his basement with him.

Enjoy the shitshow, assholes!
Nobody here wants you gone, nobody wants you banned, including you. Let's bury the hatchet and all will be well.

I don't give a fuck if the mods ban me at this point.
I want them to.
Y'all can enjoy your ignorant troll party.

@VonBonfire is a cocksmoking cumguzzler who has never been to church or even in the same room with a guitar.
@SteveGlitch is an incel troll who gets off by shoving another pencil in his ass every time he types a new word. I'll let y'all do the math on that one. There's also a high probability he has someone locked up in his basement with him.

Enjoy the shitshow, assholes!
LOL!!! Wtf... shit is hilarious and seems like something I'd jokingly right, thing that is worrying is that you're actually angry. My wife and I are laughing but also worried for your mental state. You're shit on here isn't normal. You're by far more creepier than I'll ever be, let's be real here "mam" 😆 🤣 😂 😹

If you watch Karate Kid closely you realize that Danielson was the one who escalated everything. He's the actual villain.
Totally agree!

Reasoning:
Messing with another guys gal
Thinks hes some soccer star
Crashes a beach party
Still rides a BMX at 16 years old
Causes trouble at school function
Causes trouble at a dinner function
Has only one friend, an olden dude
Dislikes Cobra Kai

IMG_2482.jpeg

Totally agree!

Reasoning:
Messing with another guys gal
Thinks hes some soccer star
Crashes a beach party
Still rides a BMX at 16 years old
Causes trouble at school function
Causes trouble at a dinner function
Has only one friend, an olden dude
Dislikes Cobra Kai
Samantha Larusso follows in his footsteps:

Kisses Migel-San when he's in a relationship with Tori-Sal
Judges/Accuses people before getting to know them
Almost causes divorce between Daniel-San and Maria-Sal
Encourages fight between Migel-San and Roberta

And there's more.....

Ran back down the river to get more supplies, and Happy Birthday @Monkey Man !!!
I don't care if he is a gas station owner.

That guy can 100% hump a tree and I'm not sure why this was brought up NOW suddenly my dude?

Don't start sounding like some holier than thou bullshit. I like you. Don't do this. That's like me saying ill toss his kids into a meat grinder. I haven't brought anyone's babies or families into anything. Those puppies have been with me through everything. And he is nobody to me to be talking that type of shit.

He can have the same respect or he can get bent. It's mutual until you bring family or loved ones into it with torturous death involved. Sarcastic doesn't work that way...

Edit: it also stands to reason a "moderator" would be held to a higher standard if ANYTHING. Come on monkey dude, that shit is absolutely positively ridiculous. I didn't attack his family. I didn't attack anything he loves. As far as I'm concerned it was mutual and he got desperate and resorted to scummy tactics. It's embarassing that THAT is a moderator... my pack is my family. I didnt "sarcastically" say Id kill anything about his family. Dont make excuses for that. Not cool. He overstepped. I owe him NOTHINGGGGGGG. In fact he probably owes me an apology after that bull 💩
🙊🙈🙉
@MonkeyMan I appreciate it, but don't worry about this lightweight. He's gonna be okay.

Besides it all doesn't matter now, it's far too late. The sacrifice has already been set and the plans are in place. The canines blood will drip down like beautiful crimson tears onto the newly shed autumn leaves as the Sumerian Gods rejoice with thunderous rapture in the offering. Oh don't fear, my dear Chugg. The ritual will not be in vain. Oh no, it surely will not. What shall be is inescapable, and what is shall be no more. Every shadow that falls upon you a glimpse of the darkness that is now at hand.

Anyway, I grabbed my cooler and threw some Gatorade zeros in there, got some more wood and heading back out. Caught 5 really nice channel cats last night and a couple smaller blues. Hoping the warm front really gets em' hungry! See ya guys in a couple days.

Anyway, I grabbed my cooler and threw some Gatorade zeros in there, got some more wood and heading back out. Caught 5 really nice channel cats last night and a couple smaller blues. Hoping the warm front really gets em' hungry! See ya guys in a couple days.

Both my neighbors have pit bulls. Both are great. The one has no teeth and is friendly and submissive. The other female literally baby sits the neighbors kids and my grandkids when they are over there playing. Until it decides to eat one I guess. My brother had two and they were nuts. I really do think it’s how you raise them. Mostly…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back