💀RiffWARz💀 Challenging: FatTravis62 📢 ...(Mesa TC100 Triple Crown Content)

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sorry guys. I don't like this either. Mad Hatter is dragging subjects from the OTC section over here for reasons I don't understand, but I also won't engage further because I don't want to ruin a cool thread.

I just made a joke in response to something Techdeth said poking a little fun at you. You came in with an all serious response which prompted me to call out your disingenuousness.

We also have a hurricane about to roll through my area in a few hours, offices have been closed all day, and I've had a few drinks. Most people here can take being poked fun at. This is Rig-Talk. Next time have a laugh and just call me a twat waffle or something.

I think it needs to go to otc for sure now. The problem is that a lot guys spend time there and develop hate for eachother, whereas i just troll certain members a bit and secretly just want to meet you all in person. I really dont have anything against anyone on the forum.

One day we need to have a festival and put all the faces to names
TBH I'm still surprised you were cool with me almost right out the gate being the jerk I am and even associate with me publicly here once in a while. WTH is wrong with you? LOL

Guys! US politics now? This thread has been nothing but arguments. Let’s get it back on track with something less divisive. May I suggest religion?
I always thought Great Schemas seemed pretty metal:
1726086839123.png

TBH I'm still surprised you were cool with me almost right out the gate being the jerk I am and even associate with me publicly here once in a while. WTH is wrong with you? LOL
It is kinda like chugg. He came on here hot as fuck. He was pissing off and on people left and right. A couple members contacted me, and i contacted a few others to get to the bottom of who the fuck this dickhead was. But he seemed to have some respect for me and a few others like he was a banned member. But his account was too old. I figured out what he was doing and it made me laugh my ass off. I even copied his antics and did the same goddamn thing on another forum. Lit that thing on fire.

At the end of the day, i think the faceless toneless representation that we get from not being in the same room handicaps us from realizing that most of the guys on this forum kick ass. Some of us troll a bit. I have met some of these guys in real life, others i will. But i talk with @RedB4Black @DanTravis62, and @Techdeth outside of the forum. I have been to @RedB4Black 's house and he has been to mine. All fucking cool guys. And they may not be like what you think. I may not be either. I am an asshole on here, but mostly for fun. I am an asshole in real life, but a fun asshole. Lmao

It is kinda like chugg. He came on here hot as fuck. He was pissing off and on people left and right. A couple members contacted me, and i contacted a few others to get to the bottom of who the fuck this dickhead was. But he seemed to have some respect for me and a few others like he was a banned member. But his account was too old. I figured out what he was doing and it made me laugh my ass off. I even copied his antics and did the same goddamn thing on another forum. Lit that thing on fire.

At the end of the day, i think the faceless toneless representation that we get from not being in the same room handicaps us from realizing that most of the guys on this forum kick ass. Some of us troll a bit. I have met some of these guys in real life, others i will. But i talk with @RedB4Black @DanTravis62, and @Techdeth outside of the forum. I have been to @RedB4Black 's house and he has been to mine. All fucking cool guys. And they may not be like what you think. I may not be either. I am an asshole on here, but mostly for fun. I am an asshole in real life, but a fun asshole. Lmao
It's like the internet metal version of Clarksdale MS. Come for the blues, stay for the people. I came for the OT trolling and stayed cause apparently these slacker mods don't do their jobs @Monkey Man @japetus @JackBootedThug @Techdeth plus pretty much everyone else is cool too. I liked @ChuggNorris right off the bat then I find out he's a welder/fabricator plus a motorcycle and bulldog enthusiast, gotta love that even more. We need to get together and share a pint of butter shots and shoot AK's all afternoon or something. This place is kinda like TX too. Made more friends in a years time than all previous years of my life combined.

I blame @7704A first and foremost for helping me out big time with some speaker selection early on without even being asked and things just snowballed from there now I have all you jerks surrounding me with guitar gear/music/gig knowledge and friendship plus sick Wizard and Marshall amp clips. It's been a blessing. The last time I received as warm a welcome from metal guys was when all those Kreator shirt dudes in fringe leather jackets were trying to kick the shit out of me at a bonfire party in the mid 90s. I guess things have changed, LOL

Well speak of the devil.....I mention your name and the EV guru doth materialize from the ether before I even hit "post reply".

Good afternoon brother.
1726090074498.png

Though I doth protest the title of "guru". Perchance "outspoken fan" is more fitting.

Though I must protest the title of "guru". Maybe "outspoken fan" is more accurate.
Yeah but you can read the frequency charts and make sense of it. Looks like a squiggly line to me. In my world that makes you a guru. Just glad I was able to return the favor and share some knowledge in return when you asked about Twins and Force 12's. My speaker/amp knowledge level pretty much consists of: iT sOuNdS gO0d tOoMeY

LOL

Riff wars? Screw that. I say we start a go fund me and fly these guys to the same location. I want to see carnage, destruction, blood and guts, limbs ripped off, etc. etc. I want to see these two rip each other to shreds. A true death match. Only man leaving the field of battle is the last man living. Weapons are allowed as long as it’s not a gun. Feel free to bring knives, brass knuckles, spears, bricks, mace, syringes loaded with toxic waste, pliers to rip teeth out, baseball bats, tire irons, sledgehammers, ball peens, axes, bottles of acid, etc. I am tired of hearing the back and forth name calling.

Whenever guys start the name calling, instant go fund me to fly them to the same spot and we will live stream it and make a fortune in the rigtalk prize pool. I suppose we will have to fly them to the dark heart of Africa where anything goes if there is money involved. All rigtalk members get a % of the prize pool! The losers family gets their share of the purse.

The rigtalk gladiator series is upon us!!

Riff wars? Screw that. I say we start a go fund me and fly these guys to the same location. I want to see carnage, destruction, blood and guts, limbs ripped off, etc. etc. I want to see these two rip each other to shreds. A true death match. Only man leaving the field of battle is the last man living. Weapons are allowed as long as it’s not a gun. Feel free to bring knives, brass knuckles, spears, bricks, mace, syringes loaded with toxic waste, pliers to rip teeth out, baseball bats, tire irons, sledgehammers, ball peens, axes, bottles of acid, etc. I am tired of hearing the back and forth name calling.

Whenever guys start the name calling, instant go fund me to fly them to the same spot and we will live stream it and make a fortune in the rigtalk prize pool. I suppose we will have to fly them to the dark heart of Africa where anything goes if there is money involved. All rigtalk members get a % of the prize pool! The losers family gets their share of the purse.

1726091115364.png

Fugggggg yeahhhh.... get it going....
Africa is actually nice. You think it's all discovery channel shit though??

It's beautiful there. It's so vast it has many cities that are super modern. And it has enough land mass that there are plenty of room for tribes and the plains where you will actually be in the discovery channel areas. Really pretty cool.

It's the same for places like Phillipines.
Middle East... many beautiful and advanced places (that aren't being raped for oil by USA)

But uhhhhh, we want gorilla tactics eh?
g3ub0zvutwr51.jpg

Last edited:
I have a dream of a rig talk where metalheads and rock guys can get along. Hell, even blues players...but jazz guys...no fuck that. Fuck those dirty bastards

edit: added explicit version. That wasn't metal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back