💀RiffWARz💀 Challenging: FatTravis62 📢 ...(Mesa TC100 Triple Crown Content)

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Riff wars? Screw that. I say we start a go fund me and fly these guys to the same location. I want to see carnage, destruction, blood and guts, limbs ripped off, etc. etc. I want to see these two rip each other to shreds. A true death match. Only man leaving the field of battle is the last man living. Weapons are allowed as long as it’s not a gun. Feel free to bring knives, brass knuckles, spears, bricks, mace, syringes loaded with toxic waste, pliers to rip teeth out, baseball bats, tire irons, sledgehammers, ball peens, axes, bottles of acid, etc. I am tired of hearing the back and forth name calling.

Whenever guys start the name calling, instant go fund me to fly them to the same spot and we will live stream it and make a fortune in the rigtalk prize pool. I suppose we will have to fly them to the dark heart of Africa where anything goes if there is money involved. All rigtalk members get a % of the prize pool! The losers family gets their share of the purse.

The rigtalk gladiator series is upon us!!
1726095727419.gif

Holy! Glitch really went off the deep end :ROFLMAO:
He's probably been pacing back and forth for days and waking up in cold sweats.
Imagine trying to convince people that him and his "wife" are having a good old laughing time together on the internet calling someone a trans and stalking them.

What a tool.
A tiny tool. 🤏
Is there a smaller emoji than that one? I feel like it's pretty generous, tbh.

I have a dream of a rig talk where metalheads and rock guys can get along. Hell, even blues players...but jazz guys...no fuck that. Fuck those dirty bastards

This is like expecting skilled trades to get along on a job site. Or iron workers to not look down upon every other tradesman that comes across the job site.

It just ain't going to happen. Believe me I know 🤣

It is kinda like chugg. He came on here hot as fuck. He was pissing off and on people left and right. A couple members contacted me, and i contacted a few others to get to the bottom of who the fuck this dickhead was. But he seemed to have some respect for me and a few others like he was a banned member. But his account was too old. I figured out what he was doing and it made me laugh my ass off. I even copied his antics and did the same goddamn thing on another forum. Lit that thing on fire.

At the end of the day, i think the faceless toneless representation that we get from not being in the same room handicaps us from realizing that most of the guys on this forum kick ass. Some of us troll a bit. I have met some of these guys in real life, others i will. But i talk with @RedB4Black @DanTravis62, and @Techdeth outside of the forum. I have been to @RedB4Black 's house and he has been to mine. All fucking cool guys. And they may not be like what you think. I may not be either. I am an asshole on here, but mostly for fun. I am an asshole in real life, but a fun asshole. Lmao

You owe me commission for that side work.

💸💸💸💸💸

It's proprietary badassery 💀💀

I think it needs to go to otc for sure now. The problem is that a lot guys spend time there and develop hate for eachother, whereas i just troll certain members a bit and secretly just want to meet you all in person. I really dont have anything against anyone on the forum.

One day we need to have a festival and put all the faces to names
Ya . The hate there is bad . Sucks . We all can cool

Holy! Glitch really went off the deep end :ROFLMAO:
He's probably been pacing back and forth for days and waking up in cold sweats.
Imagine trying to convince people that him and his "wife" are having a good old laughing time together on the internet calling someone a trans and stalking them.

What a tool.
A tiny tool. 🤏
Is there a smaller emoji than that one? I feel like it's pretty generous, tbh.
I went off the side end? Lol Look at the responses to your mental bullshit 🤣 😂 🙄 Sorry you didn't get to turn the tables like you were hoping. Nobody got banned and unlike you, I don't look obsessed.

Glad you're back trans-twat, and yes, happily married. Do I need to prove you wrong on that too? Lmao

I went off the side end? Lol Look at the responses to your mental bullshit 🤣 😂 🙄 Sorry you didn't get to turn the tables like you were hoping. Nobody got banned and unlike you, I don't look obsessed.

Glad you're back trans-twat, and yes, happily married. Do I need to prove you wrong on that too? Lmao

Yeah, look at the responses. :rolleyes:
Get over yourself, douchebag.
That ratio of yours, though :ROFLMAO:

To the little dopey smart-ass @DanTravis62 I'm interested in seeing you perform something you've written now. You have lots of confidence in your retorts. You like to be a twat and get the last word like a petty bitch. So since I can't just roll up and smack the dogshit off your upper lip due to logistics... I thought this would be the next best option...

Put up or shut up ya little piccadilly whore.
Let's see that same confidence in ya playing.
👀

Edit:
Thanks for participating Dan 🤝

To the little dopey smart-ass @DanTravis62 I'm interested in seeing you perform something you've written now. You have lots of confidence in your retorts. You like to be a twat and get the last word like a petty bitch. So since I can't just roll up and smack the dogshit off your upper lip due to logistics... I thought this would be the next best option...

Put up or shut up ya little piccadilly whore.
Let's see that same confidence in ya playing.
👀

Edit:
Thanks for participating Dan 🤝

Everything about this post sucks. The bullying, the threats, the online tough guys. But the riffs are what really suck.

This thread has just about everything else going for it.. except a kitchen sink...

View attachment 341034
Reminds me of my old single wide except I kept the trash picked up off the floor so the snakes could slither out from under the stove. I also kept my counter a little cleaner. I didn't have as nice of a window sill as that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back