💀RiffWARz💀 Challenging: FatTravis62 📢 ...(Mesa TC100 Triple Crown Content)

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that still even a thing ?

:unsure:
As long as you have one of these to playback.

1726113542536.jpeg

*Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

Yeah, look at the responses. :rolleyes:
Get over yourself, douchebag.
That ratio of yours, though :ROFLMAO:
Multiple people responded to your dumb shit. You're a fucking idiot. You asked me why I'm here but all you do is troll. You're no better than anyone you insult. Dumbass 🤣

You have the history and reputation of trolling and causing drama. I don't, just sayin. Even when we (multiple members) offer you a peaceful way out, you showed your true colors of mental instability and split personality. It makes sense that you wouldn't try to at least pretend to be mature enough to find some common ground. Creep :p
I love this girl, she is metal af.
Still waiting on "her" to post a challenge clip, I know "she" won't - for obvious reasons lmao

Last edited:
I have a pencil dick and lie about everything. I then go on multi-day predatory tirades for being called out on it by someone tremendously more intelligent than I could ever begin to imagine. So, instead of shutting the fuck up due to my fragile ego, I look for a new hill to die on with every post. My voice sounds like my balls have yet to drop, I'm on a tapeworm diet, nobody likes my reviews or music, and I act like a child. A retarded psychopathic child.

Tell us something we don't know, Little Richard. :rolleyes:

I had kids with someone that was into kids, I'm a shitty depressed mother instead of spending time with kids, I troll people on the forums and make up the shit as I go along. I won't shut the fuck up bcuz I deserve for people to side with me, even though I'm always proving that Im a cunt & have to make fun of anyone talented. I have to hide certain parts of my body bvuz I am transgender, instead of posting a challenge clip, I made this comment to create a pity party.
Alright then, I'll keep you in my prayers Transylvania Muff!

Talented, though. :ROFLMAO:
Okay Glitch, you win. :rolleyes:
Enjoy your hard fought victory. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 1726140304778.gif
    1726140304778.gif
    1 MB · Views: 9
Talented, though. :ROFLMAO:
Okay Glitch, you win. :rolleyes:
Enjoy your hard fought victory. :ROFLMAO:
Where are your videos?

Yes. That 😆 🤣 😂

It's always easy for someone who can't play and knows nothing about music theory to talk shit. This was never a fight for me, I had nothing to "win" because everyone knows this wasn't even a fair battle. Replying to you doesn't make it a debate or fight but I will say that you are psychotic, you may pretend you're not and try to shift that shit to other people who you don't like but that doesn't change the behavior you constantly display.

Try not responding and maybe focusing on better things like getting custody of your non-existent kids ;) You may be happier and stop feeling the need to troll and make all these elaborate alternate realities.

Where are your videos?

Yes. That 😆 🤣 😂

It's always easy for someone who can't play and knows nothing about music theory to talk shit. This was never a fight for me, I had nothing to "win" because everyone knows this wasn't even a fair battle. Replying to you doesn't make it a debate or fight but I will say that you are psychotic, you may pretend you're not and try to shift that shit to other people who you don't like but that doesn't change the behavior you constantly display.

Try not responding and maybe focusing on better things like getting custody of your non-existent kids ;) You may be happier and stop feeling the need to troll and make all these elaborate alternate realities.

You or anyone here is more than welcome to come down to the SeaTac guitar show, Tacoma guitar show, West Coast guitar show, and meet me at my booth like every single other year and challenge me in person. One is even this coming Sunday! Ask for Lisa when you get there and I'll bring you a vendor pass so you can come show me how it's done. Please, go easy on me though. When you're done you should hang out with my husband and tell him about all of the great adventures we've been on. So exciting! Can't wait! ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back