💀RiffWARz💀 Challenging: FatTravis62 📢 ...(Mesa TC100 Triple Crown Content)

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying it's weird that I'm here and not on Facebook but it's not weird that you're here and not spending time with your "grandkids "or your "company". I think it's bizarre to point the finger when you've been making a point to birdwatch every thread I've been on and troll me ✏

I know how to hold a pick, just prefer to play with fingers. Do you go around and tell everyone who plays guitar with their fingers that they don't know how to hold a pick. You must be young, guessing in your 20's but that operation didn't go right but you look like a tired 60 year old hen so you pretend to be an older "mature" woman and made up a bunch of shit. Sad.

And never claimed to be a badass or professional or even the best of anything. Show me where.

Anyway, who you voting for out of these two trailer rats here?

When did I ever say I was a grandmother? Every single one of your posts is a lie. Every one.

When did I ever say I was a grandmother? Every single one of your posts is a lie. Every one.
Kids whatever. I don't stalk you and don't make stuff up either. You no doubt have better things to do than to argue on a forum that you stalk to differently threads right, Lisa?

Edit:
And no, every post of YOURS is a lie. Even the pic that YOU posted was found by multiple members to be a fake and now that everyone has called you out for the bullshit and not stuck up for you when you're in the trench, you storm off and leave. You're fucking delusional, I've proven you wrong wherever, whenever. You won't even post a video to challenge me for fucks sake because we all know you're a guy.

And you do know that the members flirting with you is trolling you, right?

Last edited:
Kids whatever. I don't stalk you and don't make stuff up either. You no doubt have better things to do than to argue on a forum that you stalk to differently threads right, Lisa?
Listen troll, there is only enough room for two trolls here. And me and chugg are already here. Now this can go one of two ways. We can have a chugoff (lmao)...or we can meet at sundown and settle this fist to cuffs

Just took a pic to post here so you can see my face but not kick it....

Attachments

• 1517068872279.jpeg
    1517068872279.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 282
"Anyone can link tracks" except for you, apparently, chugg 😂 - next time I'm going to challenge you to record an actual guitar tone and actually make it sound good

Even so, i made a little ditty, and to make it fair I didn't even do any lead playing

And! I used boring, stock drum grooves

And! recorded it in one take, with video!

and! "no boost because my right hand bruh"

hopefully that satisfies all the Nancy boy requirements required 😘

I think I’ve been on this forum at least 15, maybe 20 years, not sure, but I think this is the first chuggoff I’ve seen. Kudos to you both for taking the challenge head on and posting some good riffs.

Nice chugging @DanTravis62

But to have a real head cutting contest you guys gotta lay down some leads next. Winner takes all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back