💀RiffWARz💀 Challenging: FatTravis62 📢 ...(Mesa TC100 Triple Crown Content)

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2047.png

I thought both vids were pretty killer. Super tight playing from Dan, nice variety of playing and tempos from Chugg. Plus there was a dog. Please tell me the Pit’s name is Circle.

I'm down with this energy.
Good riffs is good riffs.

I respect anyone who steps up!!
Which isn't many comparatively.

That's her middle name 💀
Momma can lay down during a chugfest and snore. She grew up on the heavy.

The pits name is Future Unexpected Facebite 9000 which is pretty metal and badass

Ohhh.. youre one of those guys who walk the other way when I'm out with momma circle pit for fear she is going to attack you unprovoked?

I always get a kick outta that. Thankfully you guys account for maybe 2% of people we run into. And the only facebiting that will happen is if you actually do anything aggressive toward me or her babies. She won't even let me play fight with my son though, she protects them relentlessly. A loyal and properly raised pack animal will never turn on its pack and will defend it against threats.

If I growl at you and say "get em" though.. it's over for ya ass. She knows what is what. And she stays with me on or off leash. More behaved than most bratty kids that's for sure. Always comes down to how they are raised. Period.

Attachments

• 20240829_075902.jpg
    20240829_075902.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20240908_174851_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240908_174851_Facebook.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 17
Unlike Glitch's lying ass about just taking that pic, I won't lie.
This one is a couple days old, but I just grew the mustache for him today :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 339765

Even with that mustache you are fine as hell. I had no idea THAT was behind your screen name. And you play? And talk about rigs? I'm packing my shit and moving 💀 I don't even care about the riff war anymore. I'm ready to settle down and build a lincoln log cabin in the lobby with you. Turns out, I wasn't being a jerk at first a few weeks back afterall. I was actually flirting. In fact we've been dating for 3 months on rig talk now & it's alot to take in, it caught me off guard too. Just let it happen. 🤫

"Haha hey guys look, she's smiling!!!"View attachment 339780

They do have some killer smiles.
How can you possibly hate on this amount of cuteness bill dande? It doesn't make sense. You really must be a walking coldsore. You probably wore a mask for 4 years straight in public didnt you? 😛😛 Id sik these babies on you so fast
You be like 🏃‍♂️ 🐕 spill your whole pumpkin spice latte

Attachments

• 20240708_151126.jpg
    20240708_151126.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 32
  • 20240909_010402.jpg
    20240909_010402.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 32
  • 20240909_010319.jpg
    20240909_010319.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 33
  • Fabb.jpg
    Fabb.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 37
  • 20240909_012913.jpg
    20240909_012913.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 36
How can you possibly hate on this amount of cuteness bill dande? It doesn't make sense. You really must be a walking coldsore. You probably wore a mask for 4 years straight in public didnt you? 😛😛 Id sik these babies on you so fast
I'd throw your dogs in a fucking woodchipper and feel nothing. You look 5'7 on a good day, bitch. Take a fucking nap.

Good on you for not cropping your dog’s ears. I hate that stupid shit.

Unlike Glitch's lying ass about just taking that pic, I won't lie.
This one is a couple days old, but I just grew the mustache for him today :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 339765
Ironically you look a little more female with a mustache but something tells me someone who owns a company and can give away "1k gift horses" wouldn't have a rv sized air conditioner, you'd have central air you'd have central air unit, right?

Yeah, nice try dumbass 😆

Ironically you look a little more female with a mustache but something tells me someone who owns a company and can give away "1k gift horses" wouldn't have a rv sized air conditioner, you'd have central air you'd have central air unit, right?

Yeah, nice try dumbass 😆
Not necessarily. I live in an area where it might get “hot” a handful of days a year, and it always cools off drastically at night. I don’t have a/c of any kind, but if I did it wouldn’t make any sense to invest in central air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back