💀RiffWARz💀 Challenging: FatTravis62 📢 ...(Mesa TC100 Triple Crown Content)

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd throw your dogs in a fucking woodchipper and feel nothing. You look 5'8 on a good day, bitch.

I somehow don't think you're man enough for anything you just said. Did a pitbull touch you as a child or something?? I think we have found what gets japenis riled up now. Cute puppies. Come on dude... you're safe. They won't come through the screen like the ring girl and get you. Apologies in advance if you wake up in the middle of the night with cold sweats after having cujo flashbacks.

Besides that. With all due respect I'd bust you wide open (like the sign) before you got ahold of one of my babies or had time to rent a whole woodchipper. Ain't no way you're taking all of us lil dookie. Better have a boat nearby and be on that bitch skidding up the river would be my best advice to you if ya see us coming 😏

Hope you get over that trauma.
No reason to hate animals.

Kinda creepy you felt the need to reverse image search Mt pic to learn my name but okay.... this is why I won't post personal stuff, crazy stalkers like you will go to crazy extents.

You literally look like an Ed.
I think she was just guessing.
You have a very Ed aura about you.

Attachments

• img_3_1724931222419.jpg
    img_3_1724931222419.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 20240909_015020.jpg
    20240909_015020.jpg
    705 KB · Views: 59
Not necessarily. I live in an area where it might get “hot” a handful of days a year, and it always cools off drastically at night. I don’t have a/c of any kind, but if I did it wouldn’t make any sense to invest in central air.
That would make sense for a tiny house like the one in the pic (couch against the wall with a air con in the window is classic tiny house layout) but definitely wouldn't make sense when you have a "bigger" house to have room for company materials but okay. And I highly doubt she would have a smaller house and keep materials for her self owned company offsite. That wouldn't be logical.

That would make sense for a tiny house like the one in the pic but definitely wouldn't make sense when you have a "bigger" house to have room for company materials but okay. And I highly doubt she would have a smaller house and keep materials for her self owned company offsite. That wouldn't be logical.

Dude. Put the video back up.

It was the funniest thing that's been posted today. Why would you suffer yourself like this over shame. It was a total win. Trust me. This is rig talk. Everyone would be rolling at that video and you would have 39 new subscribers.

🤌🫴🫳🫳🤌🤌🫴🫴🫳🤌🫳

That would make sense for a tiny house like the one in the pic but definitely wouldn't make sense when you have a "bigger" house to have room for company materials but okay. And I highly doubt she would have a smaller house and keep materials for her self owned company offsite. That wouldn't be logical.
Why are you assuming that her whole house is being cooled by that one window unit?

Dude. Put the video back up.

It was the funniest thing that's been posted today. Why would you suffer yourself like this over shame. It was a total win. Trust me. This is rig talk. Everyone would be rolling at that video and you would have 39 new subscribers.

🤌🫴🫳🫳🤌🤌🫴🫴🫳🤌🫳
There's no shame, or guilt and I'm not suffering. It's making you beg for it that is humiliating.. The Esteban amp is more precious to my than my Marshall JTM45.
Why are you assuming that her whole house is being cooled by that one window unit?
Not assuming, just doesn't make much sense. It would also cost way less energy to run a central air unit than to have a central air. If that's even her. The girl in the pic may be a trailer rat or in a low classed RV. This isn't meant for offense but just telling by the pic.

That you Chugg?

View attachment 339816

You look like a cool dude but definitely not someone I would fuck with. :LOL:

Absolutely. Nothing to hide brotha.💀 Usually get along just fine with other cool people. Bit of a troublesome past and reputation that I've tried to let die. It didn't get me anywhere but in prison at the end of the day. I lived & learned. But, I do not take any actual shit due to my experiences. However I'm easy to get along with if youre not actually disrespectful in real life. Kids made me gain lots of patience. It helped me alot actually.

Unless it's here... It's all fun and games when Chuggs in the rig talk building. I only hope people appreciate the intense tactical side of the humor I try to bring the place. It's an outlet of sorts some days as you may have noticed 😂

But I think japeters actually doesn't like dogs. And that slightly concerns me. Anti animal people are not the type of people I would get along with. 🤨

Even with that mustache you are fine as hell. I had no idea THAT was behind your screen name. And you play? And talk about rigs? I'm packing my shit and moving 💀 I don't even care about the riff war anymore. I'm ready to settle down and build a lincoln log cabin in the lobby with you. Turns out, I wasn't being a jerk at first a few weeks back afterall. I was actually flirting. In fact we've been dating for 3 months on rig talk now & it's alot to take in, it caught me off guard too. Just let it happen. 🤫

As sweet, charming, and wonderful as that all sounds, ChuggMuffin; This finger already has a ring on it.
I must also be honest, the mustache isn't real.
Not sure if you'll still feel the same way knowing that now 🥺

There's no shame, or guilt and I'm not suffering. It's making you beg for it that is humiliating.. The Esteban amp is more precious to my than my Marshall JTM45.

Not assuming, just doesn't make much sense. It would also cost way less energy to run a central air unit than to have a central air. If that's even her. The girl in the pic may be a trailer rat or in a low classed RV. This isn't meant for offense but just telling by the pic.
It makes perfect sense, in the scenario I provided earlier. Why would you invest $10-$15k in having central air installed, if it’s only needed a week or two a year? You wouldn’t. You’d spend $150 on a window unit and store it the 11 months or so out of the year that it isn’t needed.

Wait, why the fuck am I wasting my evening trying to bring logic to a flame war?

Man... you are taking a major L on that one. Fumbling the bag some would call it. It was your ONE redeeming thing and could have taken you to new heights.

Begging and advising... know the difference and realize you could have been a superstar tonight and chose not to because you thought people would judge you instead of laugh their whole asses off at that sweet ass. PERFECTLY timed video.

Edit: don't be calling my rig talk honey buns a trailer rat you don't want this smoke 😤

It makes perfect sense, in the scenario I provided earlier. Why would you invest $10-$15k in having central air installed, if it’s only needed a week or two a year? You wouldn’t. You’d spend $150 on a window unit and store it the 11 months or so out of the year that it isn’t needed.

Wait, why the fuck am I wasting my evening trying to bring logic to a flame war?

You are the outline of the yin yang. Without the outline the yinyang will fall apart.

You ARE NEEDED.

Absolutely. Nothing to hide brotha.💀 Usually get along just fine with other cool people. Bit of a troublesome past and reputation that I've tried to let die. It didn't get me anywhere but in prison at the end of the day. I lived & learned. But, I do not take any actual shit due to my experiences. However I'm easy to get along with if youre not actually disrespectful in real life. Kids made me gain lots of patience. It helped me alot actually.

Unless it's here... It's all fun and games when Chuggs in the rig talk building. I only hope people appreciate the intense tactical side of the humor I try to bring the place. It's an outlet of sorts some days as you may have noticed 😂
All-good bro'. :cheers2:

But I think japeters actually doesn't like dogs. And that slightly concerns me. Anti animal people are not the type of people I would get along with. 🤨
I'm sure he loves 'em. Never understood how anyone could not like dogs. :confused:

To cool the flames with, uugghh... the appropriate air conditioner?

Respect.... much respect... 🙌
That one is what I call a "groove" piece.
The tapping in the middle is my favorite part.
🍻💀

It's kind of weird because I was going to say that you should write something for your father the other day because I knew you could probably blow off some steam and hoped it would make you feel better, but I didn't because I didn't think it was my place not knowing you. And then you posted that "Afterlife" and it looked like it spoke to you. ❤️

I've gotten mad too at people when I was sad. You're probably a teddy bear, I bet. Even if not I always appreciate clips and the excitement you bring to the monotony that the forum can bring sometimes. Dan is good people also. Lots of good members here. Lots of bridge dwellers, too.

Kinda creepy you felt the need to reverse image search Mt pic to learn my name but okay.... this is why I won't post personal stuff, crazy stalkers like you will go to crazy extents.

Nobody cares about your fantasy bs, Little Richard.
You lie and troll on every forum you go.
Why don't you stick to posting to your 73k bots on facebook?

Nobody cares about your fantasy bs, Little Richard.
You lie and troll on every forum you go.
Why don't you stick to posting to your 73k bots on facebook?
You obviously know who I am so why not just come out with it? You're not who you post in the pic but at least I can say I don't know who you actually are.

Remember Troll Dolls?
I have this BC Rich that I've had since I was little (not the warlock one, which I inherited later) and I had glued a troll doll in the neck pickup cavity and had all kinds of stickers on it that I've been trying to find online so I can "restore" it back to how it used to be when I was at that age where we put stickers on our guitars. :ROFLMAO:

Man... you are taking a major L on that one. Fumbling the bag some would call it. It was your ONE redeeming thing and could have taken you to new heights.

Begging and advising... know the difference and realize you could have been a superstar tonight and chose not to because you thought people would judge you instead of laugh their whole asses off at that sweet ass. PERFECTLY timed video.

Edit: don't be calling my rig talk honey buns a trailer rat you don't want this smoke 😤
I was joking mate, calm your knickers. I made the video public and made a new one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back