💀RiffWARz💀 Challenging: FatTravis62 📢 ...(Mesa TC100 Triple Crown Content)

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
😍
What really does it for me is the tree line in the background.... absolutely beautiful setting. I've always known those areas also have the best type of riding trails. I trail ride a kx250f and a Brute Force 750. The constant weather and scenery there is something I much prefer to what we have in the south 100%

Native tribes? You already know the circle pit is going to be sick with spiritual power and we might even raise the dead. Imagine that music video.... WITH the kitty on bass? I don't see how this could ever fail...💀 After the dust settles everyone just enjoying milkshakes at the end with that old milkshake song playing faintly on a boom box and it fades out.

I want the 3-spirit strawberry milkshake.
Sounds sooo good right about now!
🫠😩
Where you located? I used to ride a klx300. Awesome trail bike. But had no one to ride with
1000000587.jpg

😍
What really does it for me is the tree line in the background.... absolutely beautiful setting. I've always known those areas also have the best type of riding trails. I trail ride a kx250f and a Brute Force 750. The constant weather and scenery there is something I much prefer to what we have in the south 100%

Native tribes? You already know the circle pit is going to be sick with spiritual power and we might even raise the dead. Imagine that music video.... WITH the kitty on bass? I don't see how this could ever fail...💀 After the dust settles everyone just enjoying milkshakes at the end with that old milkshake song playing faintly on a boom box and it fades out.

I want the 3-spirit strawberry milkshake.
Sounds sooo good right about now!
🫠😩

Riding is life in my family! Grew up on/around bikes!
I have a KDX 200, a GSXR 750, and a MZ 660 Supermoto!
Where we live now there are hundreds of miles of trails out of our backyard in Capitol Forest.
Blewett pass that's kind of near that diner is like supermoto/rally mini tail of the dragon with lots of banked corners to jump.

Japetus is based. I'm not going to try to understand where he is coming from on this particular matter.
I can't believe your dog's name is Sonya Blade :love:

View attachment 339879

Yeah that is a little out of left field and dude seemed genuinely triggered. I would assume he also believes anytbing NBC or CNN may tell him and is afraid to take walks at the park half the time. I don't try to understand it either. I've had a handful of wierd reactions to my pups in public out of hundreds. And I don't care whatsoever to compensate for those dorks and their irrational fears of a certain "breed" of dog. No dog is born mean. They don't understand its how you treat them and the time you spend with them that makes them what they are.

*FINISH HIMMMMMMM*
((Sonya just mauls the fuck outta japetus))
💀🤣🤣

Mortal Kombat is amazing and she has always been my Sonya Blade. She's a cute little badass and the name fit so well. Edit: In the right light her one blue eye stands out from her other green eye. Which originally made me think of Caino. But since she was a girl, I named her the arch enemy of caino.... Sonya Blade 🤌

Last edited:
I used to ride a klx300. Awesome trail bike. But had no one to ride withView attachment 339885
Nice, I had a buddy with one of those.
Very cool dual sport bikes.
I'm south of Carolinas.
I'd rather be further toward Canada.

Riding is life in my family! Grew up on/around bikes!
I have a KDX 200, a GSXR 750, and a MZ 660 Supermoto!
Where we live now there are hundreds of miles of trails out of our backyard in Capitol Forest.
Blewett pass that's kind of near that diner is like supermoto/rally mini tail of the dragon with lots of banked corners to jump.

Oh hell yeah. I've rode since I was a strapping young lad! You reminded me I had a KDX 200 and it did everything in the woods better than the track bike does. I miss that KDX. It rode like a cadillac and felt like riding a recliner in comparison to the kx250f 4 stroke.

You're so lucky to have that expansive network so accessible and close. Nothing like getting out in nature and just being free like that. I've always wanted to eventually shift further north west and snag a nice cabin somewhere, someday.

20240909_070407.jpg
20240909_070509.jpg
20240909_070107.jpg

20240909_074120.jpg
20240909_074159.jpg

I love the south. I love summers in the south, it's great.

The hell. Literally the HELL. 💀

Many say this bro.
But me, it irritating af.
And I'm a welder/fabricator.
So its usually that much worse.

If its not balls hot it's humid and stifling.
If I don't see snow this year I will travel for it.

Many say this bro.

I've lived in the gulf south my entire life. I don't hate it. Though there's not much more that can put someone in a bad mood like a hot, humid day giving a case of the swamp ass and having to peel your balls of your thigh.

Many say this bro.

I love the humidity but my ear just can't take it and I wind up with ear infections. Once I got back to drier central TX the perma-ear infection I have in humid areas (Florida) just goes away. If I could afford a place down near the equator I would go there in the winter so I could have an endless summer.

Nice, I had a buddy with one of those.
Very cool dual sport bikes.
I'm south of Carolinas.
I'd rather be further toward Canada.

Oh hell yeah. I've rode since I was a strapping young lad! You reminded me I had a KDX 200 and it did everything in the woods better than the track bike does. I miss that KDX. It rode like a cadillac and felt like riding a recliner in comparison to the kx250f 4 stroke.

You're so lucky to have that expansive network so accessible and close. Nothing like getting out in nature and just being free like that. I've always wanted to eventually shift further north west and snag a nice cabin somewhere, someday.

View attachment 339894
I heart the sticker on the swingarm 😻
Anyways, I've been up all night and I need to go to sleep.
Y'all have a good day! Even you Glitch!

I heart the sticker on the swingarm 😻
Anyways, I've been up all night and I need to go to sleep.
Y'all have a good day! Even you Glitch!

Next bike will be another 2 stroke and probably a kdx again. Tired of the 4 stroke and always shimming valves on a track bike. That swingarm sticker rings true for sure 🤣

SAME. About to get this deep slumber. Too much entertainment all night! Hopefully everyone else will catch up while we count these 🐑 🐏 🐑 💤

#chugglife

This 6 pages is an interesting read…. Seems as if we all can actually get along. Anyway, I like the idea of “chugg-offs” “Riff-night” or whatever you wanna call it. Would need a platform where people can join in and watch; FB live-esque.

Ironically you look a little more female with a mustache but something tells me someone who owns a company and can give away "1k gift horses" wouldn't have a rv sized air conditioner, you'd have central air you'd have central air unit, right?

Yeah, nice try dumbass 😆

So you see this pic of a beautiful woman (mustache not withstanding) and your takeaways are that there is a window unit in the background and think mustaches are feminine? Ok dude. You're probably one of those guys that actually did get Playboy just to read the articles. :LOL:

As sweet, charming, and wonderful as that all sounds, ChuggMuffin; This finger already has a ring on it....

I'm pretty sure Chugg wouldn't mind just being your sidepiece. :)

I've lived in the gulf south my entire life. I don't hate it. Though there's not much more that can put someone in a bad mood like a hot, humid day giving a case of the swamp ass and having to peel your balls of your thigh.

Same

I prefer cooler weather overall but we do occasionally get some low humidity summer days which makes such a massive difference

So you see this pic of a beautiful woman (mustache not withstanding) and your takeaways are that there is a window unit in the background and think mustaches are feminine? Ok dude. You're probably one of those guys that actually did get Playboy just to read the articles. :LOL:

I'm pretty sure Chugg wouldn't mind just being your sidepiece. :)
Just married to someone beautiful, no need to look at a trans, no need to reverse image search her either. I'm good 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back