💀RiffWARz💀 Challenging: FatTravis62 📢 ...(Mesa TC100 Triple Crown Content)

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
^

0963f48c-8315-40f3-bc96-0ca01e1f1a17.png

The White Witch runs it here, so not all super amazing :ROFLMAO:
The diner I was talking about is this place:

View attachment 339852

I guess it's not all pink, but it's a really cool diner in the literal middle of nowhere that keeps up a board with all of the milkshakes they have sold. ...

Was you waiter this guy?

1517068872279-jpeg.339687

Maybe you stiffed him on the tip. That would explain his hostility towards you. You should always tip well. Those Esteban amps don't pay for themselves, you know.

Last edited:
Yeah that is a little out of left field and dude seemed genuinely triggered. I would assume he also believes anytbing NBC or CNN may tell him and is afraid to take walks at the park half the time.
The only thing you should assume is that I will throw your dog in vat of hydrochloric acid and laugh as you fall to your knees and cry. Now, off to the river for a couple days of relaxing and fishing!

Today has felt really good. Too bad we have a hurricane coming on the heels of some nice weather.

Yeah dude I pay so little attention to news that I didn't even find out about it until a chick I work with told me this morning

Hopefully that bitch curves hard to the east

Yeah dude I pay so little attention to news that I didn't even find out about it until a chick I work with told me this morning

Hopefully that bitch curves hard to the east

At least it's only supposed to be about a mid level Cat. 1 when it makes landfall. Compared to some of the stuff that's rolled though in the past, that's just a stiff breeze LOL

Was you waiter this guy?

1517068872279-jpeg.339687

Maybe you stiffed him on the tip. That would explain his hostility towards you. You should always tip well. Those Esteban amps don't pay for themselves, you know.
Neither do the vintage Marshalls I own or the Vintage Fender blackface and silverfae amps or the 5 pedalboards or ya know, any of the videos I've posted. The insults are weak, especially when some people are too fucking stupid to read the sarcasm on simple things. Again, if you saw the video with the Esteban amp, you could probably tell that I was being sarcastic when I said it was a 5 pound watt tube amp and called the Positive Grid Spark Go a tube amp. That's simply because I was being playful. People get mind-blowingly hurt over this, that's not my intention and it's not my fault.

You do have some psychotic idiots that think just because I was able to pull out an Esteban amp AND Esteban guitar that I don't have any vintage/professional gear. It's hilarious how forums and the internet can cripple the brain 🧠 🤣

Kids whatever. I don't stalk you and don't make stuff up either. You no doubt have better things to do than to argue on a forum that you stalk to differently threads right, Lisa?

Riding is life in my family! Grew up on/around bikes!
I have a KDX 200, a GSXR 750, and a MZ 660 Supermoto!
Where we live now there are hundreds of miles of trails out of our backyard in Capitol Forest.
Blewett pass that's kind of near that diner is like supermoto/rally mini tail of the dragon with lots of banked corners to jump.
You are into so much stuff !

You are into so much stuff !
If I list what I do throughout the week, maybe it will make my time spent here arguing seem diminished as well?
That's when the whole thread went full jealous. Clone that circuit and you could be the next Larry.
Oh Chugg and Dan and I are good. Most members that I have gotten into it with and I are good, I think we even had a small debate once👍

But I mean, I don't doubt that a small handful of members still think I'm psychotic for proving them wrong on stuff or pulling such a stunt such as posting a video to prove I DO have things. As it were, I already showed my room in a video and how that differs from the guest room that I record videos in and someone still claimed I was lying.

Anogher example would be when Lisa said that I didn't own the MXR RR pedal and so I posted a video of me holding it and she yelled "Psychotic!!! Who is gonna believe this shit!! Mods why is this shit being allowed???" It's fucking hilarious 😂 It still makes me chuckle.

The thing is, I don't hold strange vendetta against any members, again I only return the same respect. It's something I wish more people would do. I don't go around the forum targeting people, my track record shows I'm randomly an asshole but it's all in good fun, some can't tell but I shouldnt have to spell out the sarcasm either, so there's that. There are a couple members on the forum that truly make me feel unsafe, that's why I won't share much beyond what I have on personal life. But every forum probably has these issues.

If I list what I do throughout the week, maybe it will make my time spent here arguing seem diminished as well?

Oh Chugg and Dan and I are good. Most members that I have gotten into it with and I are good, I think we even had a small debate once👍

But I mean, I don't doubt that a small handful of members still think I'm psychotic for proving them wrong on stuff or pulling such a stunt such as posting a video to prove I DO have things. As it were, I already showed my room in a video and how that differs from the guest room that I record videos in and someone still claimed I was lying.

Anogher example would be when Lisa said that I didn't own the MXR RR pedal and so I posted a video of me holding it and she yelled "Psychotic!!! Who is gonna believe this shit!! Mods why is this shit being allowed???" It's fucking hilarious 😂 It still makes me chuckle.

The thing is, I don't hold strange vendetta against any members, again I only return the same respect. It's something I wish more people would do. I don't go around the forum targeting people, my track record shows I'm randomly an asshole but it's all in good fun, some can't tell but I shouldnt have to spell out the sarcasm either, so there's that. There are a couple members on the forum that truly make me feel unsafe, that's why I won't share much beyond what I have on personal life. But every forum probably has these issues.
This isn’t the gear page bro. We don’t mod it like that, nor do we want to. Don’t like shit…then don’t step in it. Besides this train wreck of a thread is entertaining to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back