💀RiffWARz💀 Challenging: FatTravis62 📢 ...(Mesa TC100 Triple Crown Content)

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... still trying to follow this thread on my lunch break... this is what I got so far:
  • Chug wants to battle someone with chugs... Dan is it
  • Dan chugs away and now they are cool to touch dicks tip to tip like real men 😆 Btw kudos to you guys for clips, though im not usually into watching guys play guitar in black and white but sure why not...
  • NowYou'rePlayingWithPower is a chick 👀😶
  • Chug says screw chug battles, now wants to hook up with NowYou'rePlayingWithPower talking dogs and bikes and hate for the south
So those things above I kinda follow...

What I don't get is the weird beef in between with NowYou'rePlayingWithPower and Steve something.. something about lying, something about bragging about vintage amps that aren't high gain... I'm guessing I missed some drama or something?

Last edited:
Ok... still trying to follow this thread on my lunch break... this is what I got so far:
  • Dan chugs away and now they are cool to touch dicks tip to tip like real men 😆Btw kudos to you guys for clips, though im not usually into watching guys in play guitar in black and white but sure why not...
  • Chug says screw chug battles, now wants to hook up with NowYou'rePlayingWithPower talking dogs and bikes and hate for the south
Chuggmuffin. You forgot Chuggmuffin.

• Dan chugs away and now they are cool to touch dicks tip to tip like real men 😆Btw kudos to you guys for clips, though im not usually into watching guys in play guitar in black and white but sure why not...

What I don't get is the weird beef in between with NowYou'rePlayingWithPower and Steve something.. something about lying, something about bragging about vintage amps that aren't high gain... I'm guessing I missed some drama or something?
Thanks for that. I was try to follow and decipher but got lost.

This isn’t the gear page bro. We don’t mod it like that, nor do we want to. Don’t like shit…then don’t step in it. Besides this train wreck of a thread is entertaining to say the least.
Sorry for the late reply, just got back from getting ice cream with the wife but here is what I have to say...

To start, I don't think it's me that doesn't like it, I don't mind it. Like I said, I don't take it seriously but for someone to follow through multiple threads with insults and play the victim, I must be a bigger deal to them than anyone would care to admit. I agree it's entertaining, I think at this point, it is for everyone. All I can do is keep posting videos to prove what I have or don't have but I also choose to be careful to not share anything to personal. Last thing I want is for someone here to know where I live or the name of my church, pics of my wife and kids for the sake of trolling. It's not beyond them so I just choose not to share that stuff is all. The reverse pic search was proof enough for that test, revealing as ever 😜

Thank you for the rundown, I lost track and didn’t feel like going back lol

Tbh neither toane blew me away, though I did prefer Dan's because it sounded more saturated

Playing-wise y'all are both solid

NOW KISS

I do need to actually work on the tones translating from in the room. I do dial a little dryer and it sounds nice thick and chunky in the room but doesn't always track the best or translate into the mic.

I'm always busy seems like and when I lay down a drum track, I pretty much neglect the part about dialing for the mic and we know that what sounds good in a room just don't always do the same on a mic.

Someday I'll f*ck with that more when business slows down.

images.jpeg

If I list what I do throughout the week, maybe it will make my time spent here arguing seem diminished as well?

Oh Chugg and Dan and I are good. Most members that I have gotten into it with and I are good, I think we even had a small debate once👍

But I mean, I don't doubt that a small handful of members still think I'm psychotic for proving them wrong on stuff or pulling such a stunt such as posting a video to prove I DO have things. As it were, I already showed my room in a video and how that differs from the guest room that I record videos in and someone still claimed I was lying.

Anogher example would be when Lisa said that I didn't own the MXR RR pedal and so I posted a video of me holding it and she yelled "Psychotic!!! Who is gonna believe this shit!! Mods why is this shit being allowed???" It's fucking hilarious 😂 It still makes me chuckle.

The thing is, I don't hold strange vendetta against any members, again I only return the same respect. It's something I wish more people would do. I don't go around the forum targeting people, my track record shows I'm randomly an asshole but it's all in good fun, some can't tell but I shouldnt have to spell out the sarcasm either, so there's that. There are a couple members on the forum that truly make me feel unsafe, that's why I won't share much beyond what I have on personal life. But every forum probably has these issues.

You're worse at twisting things around, outright lying, and developing fantasies than anyone I've ever seen on this forum and that is saying a lot. Like an absolute lot. You are psychotic and obsessive. In the actual sense. It's like you believe that either people can't go back and read the reality of the fantasies you're making up or you actually believe them yourself. No one cares. You're a loser. You're a liar. You're a child with a fragile ego.

• Dan chugs away and now they are cool to touch dicks tip to tip like real men 😆 Btw kudos to you guys for clips, though im not usually into watching guys play guitar in black and white but sure why not...

Glitch came in hot calling long time members people fucked up names on the main forum. I told him to take that to OTC where it belongs, so he double downed and suddenly "he is a victim" :ROFLMAO:. He literally started posting videos of hundreds of dollars and all sorts of funny stuff that only someone who has a fragile ego would do. He's known on forums across the internet for being a troll and then pretending like he's a victim by making up incidents that didn't occur. He lies about everything as if we're all stupid and gullible enough to believe most of his garbage.

He's a fragile person and his insistence on proving everything to people and upping the ante on his fantasies is testament to that. He should have stuck to posting pedal reviews instead of throwing a tantrum in every single thread he becomes a part of. He just wants to be the center of attention and wants everyone to be amazed by his laughable cash and estaban videos. He'll respond by saying people are calling him a liar about his gear. That's not true. No one has said it. What people have said is that he doesn't have 73k followers on social media and no manufactures have sent him gear to review. Which is true. Now we're all caught up, and he can (should) stop with the games now.

Fin.

keep your pets safe, heard they are getting stolen, cooked up and eaten in lots of areas

Is this supposed to be a form of humor aimed at the Japanese?

Plenty of road kill.

Haven't heard of anyone's pets being eaten. Sounds like a CNN special actually.

Is this supposed to be a form of humor aimed at the Japanese?
Na mate, I think he meant sanctuary cities.

While I've got you Chugg, dude, bro', you know Japetus is a mod, right?

We've never tolerated disrespect towards the mods. Sarcastic fun is one thing but many of your comments towards him earlier cross the line.

I know he said some out-there shit but it was obviously-sarcastic - dropping your dogs in a drum of acid for instance.

Peeps have been temp-bant for this level of "disrespect" and others perma-bant for going beyond that.

Just sayin. Keep in mind who you're talkin' to is all. :thumbsup:

Na mate, I think he meant sanctuary cities.

While I've got you Chugg, dude, bro', you know Japetus is a mod, right?

We've never tolerated disrespect towards the mods. Sarcastic fun is one thing but many of your comments towards him earlier cross the line.

I know he said some out-there shit but it was obviously-sarcastic - dropping your dogs in a drum of acid for instance.

Peeps have been temp-bant for this level of "disrespect" and others perma-bant for going beyond that.

Just sayin. Keep in mind who you're talkin' to is all. :thumbsup:

I don't care if he is a gas station owner.

That guy can 100% hump a tree and I'm not sure why this was brought up NOW suddenly my dude?

Don't start sounding like some holier than thou bullshit. I like you. Don't do this. That's like me saying ill toss his kids into a meat grinder. I haven't brought anyone's babies or families into anything. Those puppies have been with me through everything. And he is nobody to me to be talking that type of shit.

He can have the same respect or he can get bent. It's mutual until you bring family or loved ones into it with torturous death involved. Sarcastic doesn't work that way...

Edit: it also stands to reason a "moderator" would be held to a higher standard if ANYTHING. Come on monkey dude, that shit is absolutely positively ridiculous. I didn't attack his family. I didn't attack anything he loves. As far as I'm concerned it was mutual and he got desperate and resorted to scummy tactics. It's embarassing that THAT is a moderator... my pack is my family. I didnt "sarcastically" say Id kill anything about his family. Dont make excuses for that. Not cool. He overstepped. I owe him NOTHINGGGGGGG. In fact he probably owes me an apology after that bull 💩
🙊🙈🙉

Last edited:
He's a fragile person and his insistence on proving everything to people and upping the ante on his fantasies is testament to that. He should have stuck to posting pedal reviews instead of throwing a tantrum in every single thread he becomes a part of. He just wants to be the center of attention and wants everyone to be amazed by his laughable cash and estaban videos. He'll respond by saying people are calling him a liar about his gear. That's not true. No one has said it. What people have said is that he doesn't have 73k followers on social media and no manufactures have sent him gear to review. Which is true. Now we're all caught up, and he can (should) stop with the games now.

Fin.
1725939397031.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back