💀RiffWARz💀 Challenging: FatTravis62 📢 ...(Mesa TC100 Triple Crown Content)

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if he is a moderator whatsoever.

That guy can 100% go fuck himself and I'm not sure why this was brought up NOW suddenly.
Bro', I was actually looking out for you.

"NOW suddenly" was because there were rumblings amongst the mods to take action so I figured I'd give you the chance to dial it back.

You're welcome. Seriously. I'm not being sarcastic. I meant well for you bro'. :thumbsup:

Bro', I was actually looking out for you.

"NOW suddenly" was because there were rumblings amongst the mods to take action so I figured I'd give you the chance to dial it back.

You're welcome. Seriously. I'm not being sarcastic. I meant well for you bro'. :thumbsup:

Mannnnnnn..... 💀

Reminds me of the US government trying to orchestrate an amateur "random assassination".

Some people just can't handle greatness? Look at the fireworks and the way those threads took off. The laughs. The engagement... are they afraid my power is becoming bigger than their government? 🦹‍♂️

Wanting to ban someone for literally bringing some of the best entertainment to a boring dinner party? 🎉

That's interesting but not surprising.
I thought this place was a little "harder" than TGP but it seems as though there's been some serious infiltration around here. I think its also possible the game is massaging someone's scrotum sack behind closed doors. 🤔

Also, thanks for tipping me off to it.
🤝

I had already spoke my peace to japanesis anyway. Left him behind many hours ago and moved on....🏁🏴‍☠️

Also, now I want one without moustache. My curiosity fueled by OCD is no joke lol
@NowYou'rePlayingWithPower do mutton chops next!
1725946136331.png

Mannnnnnn..... 💀

Reminds me of the US government trying to orchestrate an amateur "random assassination".

Some people just can't handle greatness? Look at the fireworks and the way those threads took off. The laughs. The engagement... are they afraid my power is becoming bigger than their government? 🦹‍♂️

Wanting to ban someone for literally bringing some of the best entertainment to a boring dinner party? 🎉

I thought this place was a little "harder" than TGP but it seems as though there's been some serious infiltration around here. I think its also possible the game is massaging someone's scrotum sack behind closed doors. 🤔

🤝

I had already spoke my peace to japanesis anyway. Left him behind many hours ago and moved on....🏁🏴‍☠️
Good on ya man; thanks.

Yeah na, no danger of our M.O. going to shit. It's as I said, there's a hard-and-fast rule about disrespecting the mods. It's been mentioned countless times in various threads and is now in the OTC Rebooted - RULES WITHIN sticky:

OTC Rebooted - RULES WITHIN

FWIMBW one reason I gave you the heads-up is 'cause you've obviously been active and enjoying yourself lately and that's a good thing. :rock:

Oh, and the ad-hom rules / limits you mentioned apply to member interactions, not mods.

There has to be some sort of hierarchy lest everything turn into a dog's breakfast.

You're second only to his bullshit here, VB.
You're an incel, most likely divorced (if you were ever married at all, as no woman would put up with you), and fake as fuck, "Brother".
You haven't contributed anything to this site that wasn't around in the bronze age.
Or any site you've been a part of.
You don't even play the guitar.
There I said it.
Move along, little lady.

Also, now I want one without moustache. My curiosity fueled by OCD is no joke lol

Are you native american, Lisa?

Kind of. Definitely more than Elizabeth Warren.
One of my Grandmothers is Japanese that my Grandfather met after WWII when he was stationed there.
My other Grandmother she is Cherokee.
The later I never knew, and my idiot family was racist about her (mainly her own children) so I never learned or followed any traditions.
Good eye!

You're second only to his bullshit here, VB.
You're an incel, most likely divorced (if you were ever married at all, as no woman would put up with you), and fake as fuck, "Brother".
You haven't contributed anything to this site that wasn't around in the bronze age.
Or any site you've been a part of.
You don't even play the guitar.
There I said it.
Move along, little lady.

hulk-hogan-in-action-during-his-hulkamania-tour-at-the-news-photo-93358402-1550762632.jpg

Damn the gloves have come off
BARE KNUCKLE FISTICUFFS 👊

What would have been funny is photoshopping estebans picture into the mirror and reposting it 🤣🤣

View attachment 340281
Damn the gloves have come off
BARE KNUCKLE FISTICUFFS 👊

What would have been funny is photoshopping estebans picture into the mirror and reposting it 🤣🤣

Honestly, I've been trying to let it all go. VB has a specific vendetta against me and I feel like it's probably linked to an ex or something like that.
I dunno, I'm just tired of his medieval mentality and the lack of posting clips. The specific ways that Glitch has been coming at me tells me that they're probably circle jerking each other in a thread over it. Classic VB.

Kind of. Definitely more than Elizabeth Warren.
One of my Grandmothers is Japanese that my Grandfather met after WWII when he was stationed there.
My other Grandmother she is Cherokee.
The later I never knew, and my idiot family was racist about her (mainly her own children) so I never learned or followed any traditions.
Good eye!

I've always had issues with how columbas was a bitch ass mf and claimed discovery of new land that was already inhabited by natives. And when Thanksgiving rolls around. Good food aside. It feels like celebrating a genocide. One reason America will eventually fall is because "america" was built on lies & bloodshed. That is a foundation that will always crumble over time. The land is cursed. I do believe this.

Some of the best experiences were when my grandmother took me to Cherokee in Tennessee and we would always hang with her long time friends who were in a tribe and I remember the head dresses vern used to wear, he was a chief. I love everything about the culture.

Mannnnnnn..... 💀

🤝

Beware of the monkey!

Honestly, I've been trying to let it all go. VB has a specific vendetta against me and I feel like it's probably linked to an ex or something like that.
I dunno, I'm just tired of his medieval mentality and the lack of posting clips. The specific ways that Glitch has been coming at me tells me that they're probably circle jerking each other in a thread over it. Classic VB.
Von bonfire can play. Dont get it twisted. Just doesnt play metal as far as i know. I dont know how everyone is so pissed at everyone else...but i fucking love it!

@Monkey Man i feel like this thread may need to be moved to an unmodded section of otc. Does such a thing exist?

Von bonfire can play. Dont get it twisted. Just doesnt play metal as far as i know. I dont know how everyone is so pissed at everyone else...but i fucking love it!

It's because mercury is in the refrigerator.

Pretty sure.

@Monkey Man i feel like this thread may need to be moved to an unmodded section of otc. Does such a thing exist?

Welcome to the ChuggNorris ARENA
No holds barred.No count outs.No DQ

This is f*ckin BLOODSPORT🩸👊

💀

100% organic.
No preservatives, gmo, or artificial sweeteners.
No offense... but this sounds like true trans-talk if I ever heard any 😆 Whoever the girl in the pic is looks like a hip trans-trap, so it balances out.
I also found it insane that the most fragile/sensitive person on the forum is trying to shift her own attributes onto me. I've never been fragile in the least, a good portion of members know I an full of playful comments. Chugg is right, it's entertainment for a place where some take it WAY TOO seriously.

Nevermind the fact that my basic sense of humor flew over her head multiple times, along with calling me pencil dick multiple times in a single comment like a true mentally ill man-child. But hey, I'm the one in the wrong 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back