• Thank you for your service

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Dude. Stop.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock out with your cock out

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • You do you, homie !

• Do you know the difference between a vitamin and a hormone ? You can't make a Vita "min"

• Total voters
Not nice to post malicious links .

Smith-Mundt Act Of 1948 And The Coup​

Before leaving office, Obama nullified the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 mandating the media to report honestly thereby creating the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 allowing the media to create the narrative and much biased “fake” news that disrupts our thinking.

https://newswithviews.com/smith-mundt-act-of-1948-and-the-coup/

Last edited:
I mean imagine being that scared about life. It all makes sense that these guys are ultra paranoid about alts. I’ve heard of hearing voices, but imagine thinking all of the different voices are the same! Boo!
I kicked your girly ass yesterday good and proper.............and you ran off like a bitch.

I would have thought you'd reel it in a bit you limp cock cuck.........

image_2023-07-09_202730375.png

I kicked your girly ass yesterday good and proper.............and you ran off like a bitch.

I would have thought you'd reel it in a bit you limp cock cuck.........

If you think “kicking my ass” was talking about gang raping my 6 year old son, and your boys Picasso and ccn liked it, well then I guess we have it all figured out who the fucked up sick pedophiles are.

IMG-7735.png

And it’s awfully funny that you “kicked my ass” and then deleted all of your posts. And yes, I will run away from that, because I have no intention of engaging with you again.

If you think “kicking my ass” was talking about gang raping my 6 year old son, and your boys Picasso and ccn liked it, well then I guess we have it all figured out who the fucked up sick pedophiles are.

IMG-7735.png

And it’s awfully funny that you “kicked my ass” and then deleted all of your posts. And yes, I will run away from that, because I have no intention of engaging with you again.
The fact is Yabba kicked your miserable pathetic libtard ass . Deal with it punk .

IMG-7735.png

Bitch................remember YOU started it but couldn't finish it.

I DID delete said posts because they were a tool that was needed at that moment, then NOT needed thereafter.

It's called manners and housekeeping.

Maybe go back and clean up some of YOUR shit.

Reactions: ccn

IMG-7735.png

What the fuck?! Yabba, you’re fucked up. That is waaaaay over the line.

I'll post it again so you MIGHT read it.

"Bitch................remember YOU started it but couldn't finish it.

I DID delete said posts because they were a tool that was needed at that moment, then NOT needed thereafter.

It's called manners and housekeeping.

Maybe go back and clean up some of YOUR shit."

Reactions: ccn

Liberals are a different breed entirely and you have to deal with them much differently than say , "human beings" for instance. Liberals are Lucifer worshipers who despise God and America . They call for the death and mutilation of conservatives on a daily basis . Liberals are filth and have zero morals that's why raping young children is so appealing to them .

Yabba is just dealing with them on their level and you have to do that sometimes because they are truly Godless creatures .

Liberals are a different breed entirely and you have to deal with them much differently than say , "human beings" for instance. Liberals are Lucifer worshipers who despise God and America . They call for the death and mutilation of conservatives on a daily basis . Liberals are filth and have zero morals that's why raping young children is so appealing to them .

Yabba is just dealing with them on their level and you have to do that sometimes because they are truly Godless creatures .

There’s no such thing as Lucifer. 🤣🤣🤣

Back