• Thank you for your service

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Dude. Stop.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock out with your cock out

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • You do you, homie !

• Do you know the difference between a vitamin and a hormone ? You can't make a Vita "min"

• Total voters
giphy.gif

Why are you lefties so obsessed with having sex with young children ? I know you will disagree but it's not normal .

View attachment 222151
You fucking idiot. The little ones, also translated as "children", are the follower of christ, his "children". Not pre-teens. Moron.

If you're gonna quote the bible, know what the fuck you're talking about.

It's just like all your conspiracy, nut-bar links that you post. NOT. A. FUCKING. CLUE.

Shut the fuck up, fuck off, and stop bothering the adults. You're a stupid fucking baby with a computer. Fuck off and die.

If you think “kicking my ass” was talking about gang raping my 6 year old son, and your boys Picasso and ccn liked it, well then I guess we have it all figured out who the fucked up sick pedophiles are.

IMG-7735.png

And it’s awfully funny that you “kicked my ass” and then deleted all of your posts. And yes, I will run away from that, because I have no intention of engaging with you again.
I'd ban that fuck for that.

So, when did your mom come out and how old were you?

With her choice it certainly put a stop to your chosen and imminent path of enacting Oedipus............
The child rapist speaks.

Fuck off pervert. I don't know why the mods lets shit like that slide.

Keep dreaming I'm Donnie. You're a sick fuck who needs to be on 4chan and not here.

The child rapist speaks.

Fuck off pervert. I don't know why the mods lets shit like that slide.

Keep dreaming I'm Donnie. You're a sick fuck who needs to be on 4chan and not here.
Keep the OTT shit coming..............it's what YOU always do.

So, you're NOT Donnie but you've been caught out by a mod................so, how DOES that work...please tell us.

Liberals are a different breed entirely and you have to deal with them much differently than say , "human beings" for instance. Liberals are Lucifer worshipers who despise God and America . They call for the death and mutilation of conservatives on a daily basis . Liberals are filth and have zero morals that's why raping young children is so appealing to them .

Yabba is just dealing with them on their level and you have to do that sometimes because they are truly Godless creatures .

That has got to be the second dumbest thing I’ve ever read, and I’ve seen a lot of posts here.

So you’re totally cool with gang raping a 6 year old now that’s it’s done to a “liberal”, which I’ve already said I’m not.

This is good. Let’s get the list going of all of your buddies here that are cool with it, too. Hopefully a few more of the members who took a vacation for pride month will chime in with some “likes” so we really know where you guys stand.

It looks like the only ones who’s asses really got “pwned” is you.

That has got to be the second dumbest thing I’ve ever read, and I’ve seen a lot of posts here.

So you’re totally cool with gang raping a 6 year old now that’s it’s done to a “liberal”, which I’ve already said I’m not.

This is good. Let’s get the list going of all of your buddies here that are cool with it, too. Hopefully a few more of the members who took a vacation for pride month will chime in with some “likes” so we really know where you guys stand.

It looks like the only ones who’s asses really got “pwned” is you.
Gang raped a liberal ? Nobody would ever gang rape a liberal , have you ever seen a liberal woman up close , they all look like men even if they aren't .

You fucking idiot. The little ones, also translated as "children", are the follower of christ, his "children". Not pre-teens. Moron.

If you're gonna quote the bible, know what the fuck you're talking about.

It's just like all your conspiracy, nut-bar links that you post. NOT. A. FUCKING. CLUE.

Shut the fuck up, fuck off, and stop bothering the adults. You're a stupid fucking baby with a computer. Fuck off and die.

Hey shit4brains , what the fuck are you even talking about ? I wasn't responding to anyone's post . I asked a serious question which is why do liberals love to have sex with young children and you start talking about the Bible !!!

Answer the question asswipe , WHY DO LEFTISTS LOVE HAVING SEX WITH YOUNG CHILDREN ?

Hey shit4brains , what the fuck are you even talking about ? I wasn't responding to anyone's post . I asked a serious question which is why do liberals love to have sex with young children and you start talking about the Bible !!!

Answer the question asswipe , WHY DO LEFTISTS LOVE HAVING SEX WITH YOUNG CHILDREN ?
Read your own fucking post you drooling idiot. Are you so stupid you don't even read the retarded memes that you post!?

You're the one who defended the child raping post. You tell me "why do YOU agree with child rape?".

You need to fuck off and die.

Back