• Thank you for your service

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Dude. Stop.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock out with your cock out

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • You do you, homie !

• Do you know the difference between a vitamin and a hormone ? You can't make a Vita "min"

• Total voters
So first justify it, then when that backfires, deny it.

IMG_7735.png

Try to put the same pieces of the puzzle together that you use to sleuth all of those extreme right fake news links you post.
Same BS as before, post something that actually shows something !!!! This is how lifelong pro communist anti American hating leftist assholes behave . Keep them coming bud :thumbsup:

That's NOT my post. I deleted my posts so whatever you are showing is NOT the original post.

Why are you showing YOUR post over and over?
I can smell the fear from here.

You know that posts are NEVER really gone. You do know that, right? And they are linked right to your computer ID and your host ID.

Until you read and understand it.

Oh, wait...ya, waste of my time.
I'm off to bed, it's late.

Make sure you remove all your questionable pics from your devices..............you just never know who is watching you or will come knocking at YOUR door. Given your focus I feel it's relevant to remind you.

I'm off to bed, it's late.

Make sure you remove all your questionable pics from your devices..............you just never know who is watching you or will come knocking at YOUR door. Given your focus I feel it's relevant to remind you.
Child raping pervert.

I can smell the fear from here.

You know that posts are NEVER really gone. You do know that, right? And they are linked right to your computer ID and your host ID.
"Fear" Why, I've done nothing wrong so the only person fearing is YOU.

You've got my full name and address.......be sure to spell it correctly for them.

Because you think I'm Russian I don't think Moscow will give me up to the FBI........do you.

Reactions: ccn
OMG you moron . You're acting like Yabba said something wrong or illegal .
So, child rape fantasies are all legal and right in your world?

Where the fuck do you live?

You've got my full name and address.......be sure to spell it correctly for them.

Because you think I'm Russian I don't think Moscow will give me up to the FBI........do you.
He's just doing what liberals do , pay no mind to him . I think putting all these leftists on ignore would INFURIATE THEM LOL.

You're an American. Russian decent. Likely an immigrant. You might be looking at getting deported back to ShitFuckIstan where you came from.

He's just doing what liberals do , pay no mind to him . I think putting all these leftists on ignore would INFURIATE THEM LOL.
Nothing but pathetic attention whores...........ALL of them.

Reactions: ccn
Jaxadam is extremely offensive to just about everybody he disagrees with .

This is the only thing you are exactly right about. People who sympathize with detailed depictions of child gang rape will find me extremely offensive.

Back