• Thank you for your service

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Dude. Stop.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rock out with your cock out

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • You do you, homie !

• Do you know the difference between a vitamin and a hormone ? You can't make a Vita "min"

• Total voters
Specifically, which model Eminence and Jensens tho' ?

:unsure:
The Jensens were out of an old fender and Eminence I think are V1216s....I'm not sure these are actually them as there IS a LOT of confusion and BS about them.

In a quad they make the cab handle 240watts.

Sure, V30s will make it sound brutal but HARSH as these are NOT for a SLO.

The original SLO wasn't meant to be a thrash sounding amp.

Since I'm using impulse responses rather than speakers, it's easy enough to grab the Celestion Greenback IRs and render the track again in Reaper..

Since I'm using impulse responses rather than speakers, it's easy enough to grab the Celestion Greenback IRs and render the track again in Reaper..

This clip doesn't sound like a SLO does...........you're other clip did.

I agree...........if you're using IRs you can do a myriad of sound tests.

Maybe? Try and find an IR of a Sodano cab but make sure it has the eminence in it as so many cowboys put V30s in them and even Bill Sundt would send them out with V30s but ONLY when requested.

I'm a big fan of the V30 in the right amp.....Bogners, Friedman and some Marshalls.

Why does Nevets and New Guy insist on feeling the need to let everybody know when they're about to or are in the process of sucking a dick I don't get it . No need to inform everybody about it , just get it done.

Sickos

This clip doesn't sound like a SLO does...........you're other clip did.
All I did was change the speaker/mic impulse responses and rendered.. it's the exact same track.

I do see how much of a difference simply changing the speakers makes !

:oops:

Speaking of amps of the mid/late 80s I always thought the best sounding one was the Kasha by John Kasha. Dan Huff used them on the first Giant album.

Best solo sounds I remember of the time were from a Kasha rock mod.

I've never seen a Kasha cab but I've owned all his preamps and the Kasha power amp was a knock off of a VHT2150..........John told me so.
I also owned a black face 2150..........heaviest thing ever and OVERKILL.

BTW: ALL the Kasha preamps are covered in black epoxy goop to hide his circuit.

Last edited:
Why does Nevets and New Guy insist on feeling the need to let everybody know when they're about to or are in the process of sucking a dick I don't get it . No need to inform everybody about it , just get it done.

Sickos
Ah the mysteries of life.

You want constructive criticism? Work on your timing more than anything else. That first clip in post #122 is catchy and could be cool if it was on time.

Why do Nevets’ and New Guy’s fat, greasy cocks sound so appetizing to me right now? Sucking schlong would give my gaping, prolapsed poopchute a welcome break from the non-stop pounding it took in the vestry after church this morning.

What church do you go to?

What church do you go to?
C__2VByUwAEaUSI.jpg

A bit of wallpaper if you're interested. Hasn't been fired up in over 10 yrs.

SLO with Quad.jpg

SLO with Quad Grill Off.jpg

SLO 2x12 Cab.jpg

SLO 2x12 Grill Off.jpg

Reactions: ccn
Post up some clips dog.

Now why in God's name would I do that ? That would mean that your existence and what you say was important or had some type of meaning to me and I don't want to give that impression .

Besides , I'm not the one who criticizes anybody's playing , I call out people who attack other peoples playing because they know they could never do better themselves.

Back