🚨 cLiMaTe cHaNgE ! 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8837.jpeg

🤡🤡Tranny Grampy🤡🤡

Dude needs more plastic surgery. Yah that'll fix it......
I was wondering why he's starting to look like Herman Munster. Damn.

I don't think I can name a single person who looks better after cosmetic surgery than before. Burn and accident victims excepted of course.

That is OUTSTANDING . Dragging a hostile libtard by her hair across rough pavement is the proper thing to do . No doubt about it .

Liberals are severely mentally ill and overwhelming force is necessary . You can't reason with them , how do you reason with somebody who insists hundred's of different genders walk the planet ? Impossible

That is OUTSTANDING . Dragging a hostile libtard by her hair across rough pavement is the proper thing to do . No doubt about it .

Liberals are severely mentally ill and overwhelming force is necessary . You can't reason with them , how do you reason with somebody who insists hundred's of different genders walk the planet ? Impossible
I guarantee that you are 100% unemployed.

Furthermore, it’s very likely that you haven’t left your “house” in about a decade.

And, Pregnant Men😂👍

:hys:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back