🚨 cLiMaTe cHaNgE ! 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to hear how what he posted is wrong , this is going to be GREAT ha ha ha
Well let’s see. The Flu is not Covid and Covid is not the flu. It appears you are fortunate enough to not have anyone close to you affected by Covid and for that you should be grateful and not jaded.

If you still aren’t convinced they are different things, maybe research the flu pandemic. It was horrific

Also the earth is actually getting warmer. You can spin it however you want, but it doesn’t change real life empirical data.

The plastic thing just seems to be more jaded nonsense. Yes we still use a lot of plastic, that doesn’t mean using less where you can is not worth it. Of all the things listed, eliminating plastic bags is by far the simplest and most cost effective option. They are also the least likely to be recycled.

It’s really just more of the same. Comparing covid to climate change is fine but it does not make either one less true.

So maybe I was incorrect to say all the information is false, it just disproves absolutely nothing and is generally in poor taste in a childish “I’m going to be difficult for difficult’s sake” kind of way

Well let’s see. The Flu is not Covid and Covid is not the flu. It appears you are fortunate enough to not have anyone close to you affected by Covid and for that you should be grateful and not jaded.

If you still aren’t convinced they are different things, maybe research the flu pandemic. It was horrific

Also the earth is actually getting warmer. You can spin it however you want, but it doesn’t change real life empirical data.

The plastic thing just seems to be more jaded nonsense. Yes we still use a lot of plastic, that doesn’t mean using less where you can is not worth it. Of all the things listed, eliminating plastic bags is by far the simplest and most cost effective option. They are also the least likely to be recycled.

It’s really just more of the same. Comparing covid to climate change is fine but it does not make either one less true.

So maybe I was incorrect to say all the information is false, it just disproves absolutely nothing and is generally in poor taste in a childish “I’m going to be difficult for difficult’s sake” kind of way
Being reasonable and polite is a waste of time here. I've tried that. Sometimes you have to use the big wrench when the nut is frozen.

69961972.jpg

Correct, it went down a lot, but not disappear.

Not that you will consider it, but perhaps the masks and distancing actually kept people from spreading the flu? Working from home kept it from spreading through offices. Remote learning kept it from spreading through classrooms. All of the places most likely to spread illnesses, were closed.

By god it might be crazy enough to work!

You liberals are so far away from having a clue about the facts it's truly terrifying , absolutely terrifying. Funniest part is other liberals "Like" what the clueless poster says ha ha ha

Being reasonable and polite is a waste of time here. I've tried that. Sometimes you have to use the big wrench when the nut is frozen.

69961972.jpg

It’s not like I believe I’m going to change anyone’s mind, but occasionally another member will chime in with a well thought out response, and it’s a joyous occasion whether it is agreeing with me or not.
A silver lining in a storm clouds of strawmans if you will

American Otolaryngologist Says Covid Is Flu Re-Branded​

https://principia-scientific.com/american-otolaryngologist-says-covid-is-flu-re-branded/

Why Flu Disappeared: The Greatest Rebranding Campaign Of All-Time​

https://principia-scientific.com/why-flu-disappeared-the-greatest-rebranding-campaign-of-all-time/

Epidemiologist: Flu Cases Now Being Counted As COVID-19​

https://principia-scientific.com/epidemiologist-flu-cases-now-being-counted-as-covid-19/

Fraud: How The CDC Turns Flu & Pneumonia Into COVID-19​

https://principia-scientific.com/fraud-how-the-cdc-turns-flu-pneumonia-into-covid-19/

Get real dude. It’s cool if shit like this is a hobby of yours. Me? I like playing the Legend of Zelda.
Neither one is real life though bro.

Get real dude. It’s cool if shit like this is a hobby of yours. Me? I like playing the Legend of Zelda.
Neither one is real life though bro.

You see here's the problem , matters of ones health and well being are not a hobby of mine . I take the stuff seriously because if I didn't I would have submitted to an injection that greatly reduces ones lifespan .

I would have also permanently sterilized my daughter so it's a good thing I don't play fantasy games and listen to the mainstream media for information because I would never be able to forgive myself If I did .

You see here's the problem , matters of ones health and well being are not a hobby of mine . I take the stuff seriously because if I didn't I would have submitted to an injection that greatly reduces ones lifespan .

I would have also permanently sterilized my daughter so it's a good thing I don't play fantasy games and listen to the mainstream media for information because I would never be able to forgive myself If I did .
Except your choices did the exact opposite.

I’m not going to assault him but I will comfortably say that every single thing he posted is false and only makes “sense” to someone that doesn’t know any better
Well in defense of Dave M the world actually does have a corruption crisis. So there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back