🚨 cLiMaTe cHaNgE ! 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
LISTEN CAREFULLY....................."With Trillions at his disposal far beyond GLOBAL GDP"
Who is this he is referring to?

Last edited:
tonga-eruption-blasted-unprecedented-amount-of-water-into-stratosphere
So I saw this the other day, strange we had not heard about it that I can remember, but they say it will affect surface temp for the next 4-7 years.
Its a good read. Obviously the effects would be temporary, but it would at least be a factor in the current scenario. I think I remember hearing about the tsunami's that resulted from it, but I don't remember anyone speaking about the actual size and scope of the eruption. The sonic boom that resulted from it circled the earth twice!

I guess I sort of get the idea behind this; harness the wind. BUT that doesn't make attaching a giant kite to a container ship any less asinine.
Why not retrofit masts and sails. That would at least make a little more sense using technology that worked for thousands of years than trying to reinvent the rudder so to speak.

Being that I'm in a scientific profession (environmental chemistry) I can appreciate unconventional thinking; but damn, some of these ideas are way the fuck out there beyond ridiculous.
You’re laboring under the impression that that was a legitimate article.

LISTEN CAREFULLY......................

Yep...
Give us trillions and we will fix the weather. Don't mind that our predictions about anything specific in the past have all been wrong, just trust us.

I certainly think the climate of the earth does fluctuate a bit in either direction over time, it always has, I'm just skeptical of the people who want control over too many things being able to do anything about it. The same people who admit that without china, Russia and India on board, anything else done by the other countries of the planet won't solve the problem. And they are not even close to being on board with anything they are being pushed on. If it was as cut and dried as they act like, there would be unanimous agreement from the scientific community as to the actions needed to try to address the problem. They always say that there is, but so far thats not even close to what the scientific community as a whole is saying, its just unanimous among the group of their hand picked and paid for scientist's. There are as many who disagree as to both the causes of it and the solutions. I thought for years that over much more analysis and study, the smoke would clear a bit and we would get a clearer picture of what we face and the solutions, but the smoke never seems to clear.

So like on the today talk show?
No, The CBS morning news anchored by Anne-Marie Green.
A local station starts their early morning broadcast at 4:30 am right as I'm leaving for work. They usually do traffic first so I try to catch it before I walk out the door. I'll have the TV on 5-10 minuets beforehand and see the tail end of the CBS broadcast. That kite attached to a container boat story has come up a few times.

No, The CBS morning news anchored by Anne-Marie Green.
A local station starts their early morning broadcast at 4:30 am right as I'm leaving for work. They usually do traffic first so I try to catch it before I walk out the door. I'll have the TV on 5-10 minuets beforehand and see the tail end of the CBS broadcast. That kite attached to a container boat story has come up a few times.
I’ll check it out. You know, because “MSM”.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Joe Biden: “We’re Preparing the Military by Trying to Deal with the Climate Stuff!”​

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/joe-biden-were-preparing-military-trying-deal-climate/

BONUS!

https://nypost.com/2023/08/09/handsy-biden-brushes-bug-off-interviewers-chest/

0-1105.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back