🚨 cLiMaTe cHaNgE ! 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just too stupid to know that.
And yet you think that the NASA data, and the EAS data, gathered by the satellites they built, and developed the analytical programs that provide the information that is used by all the climate warming scientist's all over the world is fake news.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You're dumb as a brick...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
So, you agree with Lancelot Tyson that NASA is NOT fake news?

Actually that's not a question. It's a statement based on your replies here.

I love how your criteria that differentiates fake news from real news isn't their credibility it's based on whether they support your retarded outlook on life or not. Fuck you're a moronic half wit.

And yet you think that the NASA data, and the EAS data, gathered by the satellites they built, and developed the analytical programs that provide the information that is used by all the climate warming scientist's all over the world is fake news.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You're dumb as a brick...
Try to keep up Lancelot. You're missing the big picture here.

Oh, here's a few spare apostrophes that you can scatter around at your convenience. ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

I love how your criteria that differentiates fake news from real news isn't their credibility it's based on whether they support your retarded outlook on life or not. Fuck you're a moronic half wit.
Pot meet kettle...

🤡🤡 PRICELESS 🤡🤡

IMG_1200.jpeg

You’re fooling EVERYONE, Dude😂

:hys:

🎯

(y)

My God , the idiocy is truly mind boggling . Every time you post the below occurs ha ha ha ha ha .
5b4d65c8a76c7.jpeg

:LOL::LOL:
You're a zero on your best day with the wind to your back..
There's a week long thread in here to prove it.
You can continue to try to ignore reality but everyone in here saw it.
Where's my sandwich bitch?

I carved you up like Sunday's roast just like the other bitch .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back