🚨 cLiMaTe cHaNgE ! 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
JT, it’s all fake😉

There are only a couple of left leaning guys on here who actually discuss/debate.

The rest just desperately attempt to shut down any common sense, with their ridiculous nonsense.

…the DWB Troll Farm. This is his whole life.

😂👍

:hys:
Show me 1 (one) instance where you've disscussed/debated. One. I have all day and night to wait. One.

There isn't any. You're the worst and dumbest of all. You have 3 canned replies that you go to every damn time.
@JackTheBear, ^^^^ he's right you know.

Because he knows his behavior here is abhorrent.

Unfortunately, he is under a strong delusion, so he will never change.

He actually thinks his insane behavior is somehow justified.
That sounds almost exactly how I (accurately) described you months ago.

I see I hit the bull's eye. Of course I knew that already.

If you dislike me that much petition the mods to have me banned. Good luck with that though.

That sounds almost exactly how I (accurately) described you months ago.

I see I hit the bull's eye. Of course I knew that already.

If you dislike me that much petition the mods to have me banned. Good luck with that though.

Don’t worry Donnie.
You’ll never get banned.
You’d be out on a ledge without this place Dude.

Oh my goodness. You really think so?
I’m hurt, Mate.
Great debate chops Jack. I'm impressed.

No I'm not. I'm laughing at you.

1691715173386.jpeg

OMG , what morons ha ha ha

Jack the Bear just happens to be smarter than the rest of us and knows it's a complete waste of time to debate liberals because liberals don't live in reality they live in fantasy land where men can give birth and where losing all your personal freedoms is considered a good thing.

OMG , what morons ha ha ha

Jack the Bear just happens to be smarter than the rest of us and knows it's a complete waste of time to debate liberals because liberals don't live in reality they live in fantasy land where men can give birth and where losing all your personal freedoms is considered a good thing.
The only place that fantasy land exists is in your mind and it was put there when you read your retard web sites.

Same old BS from you Donnie . If they were retard websites you would surely be able to produce at least a single example of why but you can't and until you do pipe the fuck down .

Dude, you're the only one who can't react on the spot. Your mind is slow. And weak. Not your fault your mom drank heavily during your gestation.
Jack responds INSTANTLY, what the hell are you talking about . Jack and Picasso have mastered a way to really piss you liberals off without needing to say much . Both of them drive you freaks berserk which means they shouldn't change a damn thing .

Same old BS from you Donnie . The bottom line is you have still failed to produce a single example of a story that's incorrect and until you do pipe the fuck down .
Dumbass, since you've trotted out the same reply for the hundredth time I'll give you the same reply.

We've shot your shit full of holes. You just claim "fake news" and keep on shitting on the chessboard and strutting around. You don't even believe in the fucking dictionary!!!! I've never met anyone as thoroughly brainwashed by the Q-tards and MAGA-tards.

Your punishment for this is 'being you'. You are sentenced to being dumb and gullible and easily manipulated for the rest of your life.

How much have you sent to Trump? Hundred$? Thousand$? Hahahahahahahahahaha. A billionaire who wouldn't deign to use your tongue to wipe his ass. You deserve to be duped.

Jack responds INSTANTLY, what the hell are you talking about . Jack and Picasso have mastered a way to really piss you liberals off without needing to say much . Both of them drive you freaks berserk which means they shouldn't change a damn thing .
He has 3 replies saved that he trots out, he's a quick to cut 'n paste artist.

OIP.LlAIZ1sOwD17hEtFevyUDgHaHa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back