🚨 cLiMaTe cHaNgE ! 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You better get acquainted because you will be meeting him sooner than you think .
1691716670103.gif

Same old BS from you Donnie . If they were retard websites you would surely be able to produce at least a single example of why but you can't and until you do pipe the fuck down .
Well, we're waiting. Until he does pipe down what? Don't keep us in suspense, finish that sentence mang!

You stupid gelding fuck. Your question was answered by me and repeated in post 409. This is the last time I'll point it out to you. Go read it yourself you half-witted empty-sacked Knight in Tarnished Armor.

Fuck me, you're stupid, you can't read, but boy can you take a beating! I'm gonna call you "The Bleeder" like George Chuvalo.
Nope...
Read the question again shit stain, your non- answer is not acceptable ..
Its a very simple question, you should be able to answer it in less than 5 words if your brain is fully functional.
You've spent 30 post's and hours of time not answering a simple question :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
It only gets harder as we go :D

Nope...
Read the question again shit stain, your non- answer is not acceptable ..
Its a very simple question, you should be able to answer it in less than 5 words if your brain is fully functional.
You've spent 30 post's and hours of time not answering a simple question :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
It only gets harder as we go :D
Posts #408 #409

I can only point you to the answer. I can't understand it for you. You're on your own.

You just claim "fake news" and keep on shitting on the chessboard and strutting around.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You claimed "fake news" about NASA, and when asked to tell us who is a better source, you can't ....
He has posted a ton of stuff, non of which you believe..
You're not playing chess at all, you're playing marbles and you've been loosing the whole time. And you don't even seem to realize it. :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You claimed "fake news" about NASA, and when asked to tell us who is a better source, you can't ....
He has posted a ton of stuff, non of which you believe..
You're not playing chess at all, you're playing marbles and you've been loosing the whole time. And you don't even seem to realize it. :LOL:
Post 402. The last paragraph. Read it until you understand it.

I don't give a fuck if you can't - I love seeing you post that you think you "got" me when in fact you are too dense to see I made ccn contradict himself.

Here, I'll rephrase it for you: When "principia" uses NASA as a source ccn thinks NASA is gold. When NASA is used as a source to discredit a "principia" post, he thinks NASA is shit.

This is the last time I'll explain this to you. I am weary of talking to stupid people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back