🚨 cLiMaTe cHaNgE ! 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the ONLY climate change that is real............................

View attachment 234383

Sometimes when I fart in the car, I roll the windows up
IMG_5786.png

Environmentalists LOLLLLLLLL
My favorite environmentalist is Frosty Wooldridge

“Let’s talk about Catastrophic Climate Destabilization.” I learned about it 25 years ago when I worked and reported from Antarctica. I wrote a book about it in 1999. Antarctica: An Extreme Encounter. One of the quotes I used stemmed from an artist down there who said, “With creatures like humans, even the stars aren’t safe.” Well, now, we’ve got catastrophic climate destabilization breathing down our throats, but since I wrote that book, humans have added more than 2,000,000,000 (billion) more of ourselves to the planet…and all of us burn oil to live. I must tell you that my latest book, America’s Overpopulation Predicament: Blindsiding Future Generations, shows a dim and horrific future our children face.”

https://sonorannews.com/2022/01/06/...climate-change-chicago-killings-open-borders/

So this is how it works, based on the article I posted by my pal Frosty, if I so chose to be a moron, I could title it “Conservative Scientist says Earth is suffering from “Catastrophic Climate Destabilization”

I should be on the people’s voice payroll

Are you still using gas powered tools at work?
Me personally? Really just my truck. But the grounds department uses tons of them. We even have our own gas pump on site because of the volume we use.
We demoed a lot of electric equipment and it wasn’t impressive.

I don’t hate foreigners or petroleum. The man in the picture does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back