• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So tell us, where does oil come from.

I'll wait.
The fuck you will..

A long time ago…​

In a galaxy far, far.. like really far away.

Many tiny plants and animals, such as algae and zooplankton died and began to decompose. These organisms fall to the bottom of the sea once they die and get trapped under multiple layers of sand and mud over time, LOTS OF TIME !

As time went by (did I mention the whole "time" thing), heat and pressure began to rise as the organisms got buried deeper and deeper below the surface. Deeper and deeper, hotter than a disco floor. The amount of pressure, heat, and the type of organisms determine if the organisms will become natural gas or oil. :giggle:

The more heat, the lighter the oil. If there is even more heat and the organisms were mostly plants. :rolleyes:

Once the oil and natural gas is formed, it migrates through pores in the rock until it gets trapped under cap rock and clay where the oil can no longer get through. This is where we find oil today!

🛢️

The fuck you will..

A long time ago…​

Many tiny plants and animals, such as algae and zooplankton died and began to decompose. These organisms fall to the bottom of the sea once they die and get trapped under multiple layers of sand and mud over time, LOTS OF TIME !

As time went by (did I mention the whole "time" thing), heat and pressure began to rise as the organisms got buried deeper and deeper below the surface. Deeper and deeper, hotter than a disco floor. The amount of pressure, heat, and the type of organisms determine if the organisms will become natural gas or oil. :giggle:

The more heat, the lighter the oil. If there is even more heat and the organisms were mostly plants. :rolleyes:

Once the oil and natural gas is formed, it migrates through pores in the rock until it gets trapped under cap rock and clay where the oil can no longer get through. This is where we find oil today!

🛢️
Libtard heads exploding everywhere lol.

The fuck you will..

A long time ago…​

🛢️
Hey, you got it mostly right.

You're wrong about the types of organic material determining if it's oil or gas. And you're wrong about the heat determining the grade of the oil.

But I'll give you a B.

By the sacred scrotum of Jesus, you're RIGHT!!!

jesusdinosaur.jpg

Never forget what liberalism is all about folks . Once you realize who they love and worship their behavior all makes sense.

WHAT LIBERALISM IS

It is the world of Lucifer, disguised in our times under the name of Liberalism, in radical opposition and in perpetual warfare against that society composed of the Children of God, the Church of Jesus Christ.

What did you think of Frosty’s “catastrophic climate destabilization” article?
What ? I posted part of an article by him days ago that nobody had a problem with . Wait a minute ha ha ha , are you telling me you guys are so obsessed with a guy who writes thousands of articles that you actually spent time searching through all his articles hoping to find an article that you didn't agree with so you could make fun of him ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

OMG is that funny ha ha ha

What ? I posted part of an article by him days ago that nobody had a problem with . Wait a minute ha ha ha , are you telling me you guys are so obsessed with a guy who writes thousands of articles that you actually spent time searching through all his articles hoping to find an article that you didn't agree with so you could make fun of him ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .

OMG is that funny ha ha ha

Actually I remember reading,and you pointing out, that he was an ecologist. And there is not a single credible ecologist on earth that doesn’t understand how much humans impact our climate. It was a very very short search to find his writings on it.
It’s interesting that yesterday you were singing his praises and now you think his writings are liberal propaganda.

I said yesterday that even though I didn’t agree with his writings on immigration, I did find some of his stuff interesting. Oddly enough his writings on actual science offends you, yet his opinions on people, you find highly educated

More lies as usual . Go find me where I pointed out and made reference to that he was an ecologist ? The article I posted HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH CLIMATE CHANGE it had everything to do with the complete insanity of mass immigration .

If you think most scientists agree that humans are causing climate change you are without question one of the dumbest individuals to ever walk planet earth . A tiny handful of paid for scientists are the ones promoting the climate change lie the overwhelming majority of scientists strongly disagree .

Don't forget who owns and controls the media . The ONLY thing people will see in the media is pro climate change this pro climate change that .

You will NEVER EVER SEE ANYBODY that opposes the climate change scam because those people are never allowed on TV shows and radio shows they're censored just like all the medical experts are censored who don't agree with the mainstream narrative about covid.

This is by design and intended to fool people into thinking EVERYBODY AGREES with the mainstream .

This is also the reason why to find the real truth you must go outside the mainstream and search for independent news sources that allow the censored by the mainstream to have a voice.

359b3ab491149398c66946826f321cb2.jpg

Last edited:
More lies as usual . Go find me where I pointed out and made reference to that he was an ecologist ? The article I posted HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH CLIMATE CHANGE it had everything to do with the complete insanity of mass immigration .

If you think most scientists agree that humans are causing climate change you are without question one of the dumbest individuals to ever walk planet earth . A tiny handful of paid for scientists are the ones promoting the climate change lie the overwhelming majority of scientists strongly disagree .

You copy and pasted his entire resume which included “He has created an environmental program, "Closing Fast - a Global Environmental Crisis - and what you can do about it".
That made it very easy to find his writings on the environment

Also in your own words
“He knows what he's talking about and is as qualified as any other writer.”

My words were that any “ credible ecologist” understands human impact on climate. Not any “scientist” as you just wrote. There are many scientists out there and only a small percentage of them study the earth.

I’m not lying about things, you just either don’t read or are unable to comprehend what I write.

You copy and pasted his entire resume which included “He has created an environmental program, "Closing Fast - a Global Environmental Crisis - and what you can do about it".
That made it very easy to find his writings on the environment

Also in your own words
“He knows what he's talking about and is as qualified as any other writer.”

My words were that any “ credible ecologist” understands human impact on climate. Not any “scientist” as you just wrote. There are many scientists out there and only a small percentage of them study the earth.

I’m not lying about things, you just either don’t read or are unable to comprehend what I write.
Did you expect me to write out everything he's done by typing it ? Of course I copied and pasted it lol. You apparently focused on his environmental program I didn't because he's involved with so many other things.

It's his opinion on the environment apparently and you disagree , no big deal . I have never read any of his articles referring to the environment because there's a shit ton of other writers that write about that specifically .

Why don't you seek out the tens of thousands of ecologists that say man has nothing to do with climate change instead of just focusing on the ecologists that believe in it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back