🚨 cLiMaTe cHaNgE ! 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you expect me to write out everything he's done by typing it ? Of course I copied and pasted it lol. You apparently focused on his environmental program I didn't because he's involved with so many other things.

It's his opinion on the environment apparently and you disagree , no big deal . I have never read any of his articles referring to the environment because there's a shit ton of other writers that write about that specifically .

Why don't you seek out the tens of thousands of ecologists that say man has nothing to do with climate change instead of just focusing on the ecologists that believe in it ?

See this is what I mean, you grasp nothing that I write.

I do agree with his “opinions” on the environment. Mostly because they are proven by science and therefore not really opinions.

“Opinions” on the climate are things like “well it used to be hot, so it’s just a cycle”.

You say you haven’t read anything he wrote about the environment, but did you read the quote from one of them that I put in a reply to you?

Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?

I do agree with his “opinions” on the environment. Mostly because they are proven by science and therefore not really opinions.

“Opinions” on the climate are things like “well it used to be hot, so it’s just a cycle”.

You say you haven’t read anything he wrote about the environment, but did you read the quote from one of them that I put in a reply to you?

Dude, it's the @ccn two step.

Confusing, then amusing.

Of course it's confusing to a pair of dumb cunts like you two lobotomized imbeciles..

Is there ANYTHING you agree with? No, all you do is denigrate everything. Why? Because you're both that fucking stupid.

FACT.................
So what do you think of conservative writer Frosty’s take on climate?

“Let’s talk about Catastrophic Climate Destabilization.” I learned about it 25 years ago when I worked and reported from Antarctica. I wrote a book about it in 1999. Antarctica: An Extreme Encounter. One of the quotes I used stemmed from an artist down there who said, “With creatures like humans, even the stars aren’t safe.” Well, now, we’ve got catastrophic climate destabilization breathing down our throats, but since I wrote that book, humans have added more than 2,000,000,000 (billion) more of ourselves to the planet…and all of us burn oil to live. I must tell you that my latest book, America’s Overpopulation Predicament: Blindsiding Future Generations, shows a dim and horrific future our children face.”

https://sonorannews.com/2022/01/06/...climate-change-chicago-killings-open-borders/

Ya see this is why I like this dude. Aside from his whimsical headshot, he is a real life dude.

I don’t agree with all of his stuff. I accept people have different upbringings and different experiences than I, and therefore have different levels of tolerance towards other people.

Science however is factual. It is not political, it is not religious and it is not accepted as factual without tons of scrutiny. He may have some far right views, but he is not blind to reality. Science is reality.

So what do you think of conservative writer Frosty’s take on climate?

“Let’s talk about Catastrophic Climate Destabilization.” I learned about it 25 years ago when I worked and reported from Antarctica. I wrote a book about it in 1999. Antarctica: An Extreme Encounter. One of the quotes I used stemmed from an artist down there who said, “With creatures like humans, even the stars aren’t safe.” Well, now, we’ve got catastrophic climate destabilization breathing down our throats, but since I wrote that book, humans have added more than 2,000,000,000 (billion) more of ourselves to the planet…and all of us burn oil to live. I must tell you that my latest book, America’s Overpopulation Predicament: Blindsiding Future Generations, shows a dim and horrific future our children face.”

https://sonorannews.com/2022/01/06/...climate-change-chicago-killings-open-borders/
My post was about your behaviour towards CCN...................climate discussion with you?

You're kidding...................correct?

Let me give you a hint...................the talk of climate is not required unless you're hanging your clothes on the line.

Of course it's confusing to a pair of dumb cunts like you two lobotomized imbeciles..

Is there ANYTHING you agree with? No, all you do is denigrate everything. Why? Because you're both that fucking stupid.

FACT.................
Yabba, just to prove I don't denigrate everything I will extol something.

World, listen up.

I, Herr BagelsAndCreamcheese Himmler, am here to celebrate one of our own on this board. This man is special and deserves acknowledgement of his mastery and proven excellence in his métier of choice.

Lady (cough) and gentlemen, let me introduce @YabbaDabbaDoo. This man has been honored with a title from Ancient Egyptian Royalty as proof of his prowess.

A toast then, to our own Pharaoh of Feces, the self admitted dominator of dates,

"May ever his schlong carry a faint smell of poo".

---------------

See, I don't ALWAYS denigrate.

You must be talking about the below , no, I don't read his stuff when he talks about the environment like I said . I posted part of an article from him that shows what a former Presidents take on immigration was .

What did you think of Frosty’s “catastrophic climate destabilization” article?

My post was about your behaviour towards CCN...................climate discussion with you?

You're kidding...................correct?

Let me give you a hint...................the talk of climate is not required unless you're hanging your clothes on the line.

I can see why you defend CCN. Not a lot of other dudes here make you feel intelligent

Yabba, just to prove I don't denigrate everything I will extol something.

World, listen up.

I, Herr BagelsAndCreamcheese Himmler, am here to celebrate one of our own on this board. This man is special and deserves acknowledgement of his mastery and proven excellence in his métier of choice.

Lady (cough) and gentlemen, let me introduce @YabbaDabbaDoo. This man has been honored with a title from Ancient Egyptian Royalty as proof of his prowess.

A toast then, to our own Pharaoh of Feces, the self admitted dominator of dates,

"May ever his schlong carry a faint smell of poo".

---------------

See, I don't ALWAYS denigrate.
Stop speaking DA SHIT...........imbecile!

I can see why you defend CCN. Not a lot of other dudes here make you feel intelligent
AGAIN, let me give you a hint...................the talk of climate is not required unless you're hanging your clothes on the line.

Comprehend and you'll finally be at ease with your perpetual stupidity.

You must be talking about the below , no, I don't read his stuff when he talks about the environment like I said . I posted part of an article from him that shows what a former Presidents take on immigration was .

Actually you said “He knows what he's talking about and is as qualified as any other writer.”

Odd thing to say about someone who was just quoting a former president.

But please, feel free to keep stepping all over your dick

Fuck me, what you did in one short line, I couldn't match with 7 paragraphs.

Sir, I doff my hat to you.

doff-hat.gif

The problem is the leftists can't stay on topic . I post a portion of an article about what a former President said about immigration and days later I get asked about whether I agree on an environmental piece he apparently wrote about a long time ago LOL.

Talk about coming from left field WTF !!!

The problem is the leftists can't stay on topic . I post a portion of an article about what a former President said about immigration and days later I get asked about whether I agree on an environmental piece he apparently wrote about a long time ago LOL.

Talk about coming from left field WTF !!!

You don’t think that me posting an article about the environment, in a thread (this thread) titled “CLIMATE CHANGE” is staying on topic?

Talk about left field!
!
IMG_5786.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back