🚨 cLiMaTe cHaNgE ! 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you said “He knows what he's talking about and is as qualified as any other writer.”

Odd thing to say about someone who was just quoting a former president.

But please, feel free to keep stepping all over your dick

You don’t think that me posting an article about the environment, in a thread (this thread) titled “CLIMATE CHANGE” is staying on topic?

Talk about left field!
!View attachment 235652

Absolutely not and the reason is because my post had absolutely nothing to do with the climate, it had everything to do with immigration .

If that weren't bad enough you wait days later to ask me something about a post I had completely forgotten about that has nothing to do with what I posted and was talking about at that time anyway.

:hys:

Absolutely not and the reason is because my post had absolutely nothing to do with the climate, it had everything to do with immigration .

If that weren't bad enough you wait days later to ask me something about a post I had completely forgotten about that has nothing to do with what I posted and was talking about at that time anyway.

:hys:

Dude.
His immigration article was in a thread about immigration.

This is a climate change thread so I posted an article about climate change.

I am only bringing up things you said yesterday about him because they completely contradict the things you are saying about him today.

Dude.
His immigration article was in a thread about immigration.

This is a climate change thread so I posted an article about climate change.

I am only bringing up things you said yesterday about him because they completely contradict the things you are saying about him today.
Oh God why why why must this be so difficult LOL.

The piece of the article I posted was about immigration, the thread I posted it in was Climate Change because at that particular time there were posts referring to immigration not Climate Change .

Try to use your brain , how many threads in here stay on topic ? ZERO , every other post is about something that isn't related to what the thread title is !!!!

The piece of the article I posted was about immigration, the thread I posted it in was Climate Change because at that particular time there were posts referring to immigration not Climate Change .

Try to use your brain , how many threads in here stay on topic ? ZERO , every other post is about something that isn't related to what the thread title is !!!!
Don't bother with this fuckstick....I don't.

He lacks ANY comprehension skills whatsoever, it's like speaking with a 5yo..............for real.

Give up on him............he'll do your head in as he IS THAT STUPID.

Nope.

The article you posted yesterday was in fact in an immigration thread.

The “politicos” thread. Post number 97

OK good then I did post in the right forum, like it even matters lol.

Why in God's name you would wait and even bring up a piece written about environmentalism is even more baffling now ha ha ha

OK good then I did post in the right forum, like it even matters lol.

Why in God's name you would wait and even bring up a piece written about environmentalism is even more baffling now ha ha ha
Because the piece was about climate change and this is a thread about climate change. What is baffling about that?

I don't agree with his climate change take at all . Probably why I never bothered to continue reading his climate change articles . I agree 100% with him on Immigration but climate change, no way .

IZc5TMl.jpg
Why TF is there like no PB on that pathetic "sandwich"? Shit should be a quarter inch thick FFS. You bess learn to make a god damned PB&J foo!

More lies as usual . Go find me where I pointed out and made reference to that he was an ecologist ? The article I posted HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH CLIMATE CHANGE it had everything to do with the complete insanity of mass immigration .

If you think most scientists agree that humans are causing climate change you are without question one of the dumbest individuals to ever walk planet earth . A tiny handful of paid for scientists are the ones promoting the climate change lie the overwhelming majority of scientists strongly disagree .

Don't forget who owns and controls the media . The ONLY thing people will see in the media is pro climate change this pro climate change that .

You will NEVER EVER SEE ANYBODY that opposes the climate change scam because those people are never allowed on TV shows and radio shows they're censored just like all the medical experts are censored who don't agree with the mainstream narrative about covid.

This is by design and intended to fool people into thinking EVERYBODY AGREES with the mainstream .

This is also the reason why to find the real truth you must go outside the mainstream and search for independent news sources that allow the censored by the mainstream to have a voice.

View attachment 235616
God you are really stupid. Back to the penalty box you go with the 3 stooges. You were doing good for a week or two but looks like it's back to laughing at all your posts again. SMH

The guy who thinks illegals crossing the border aren't a source of drugs because they would be busted is calling other people stupid ha ha ha ha ha

I don't agree with his climate change take at all . Probably why I never bothered to continue reading his climate change articles . I agree 100% with him on Immigration but climate change, no way .
Well that only took 3 hours to get out of you.

Cheers

I didn't remember the stuff you were referring to specifically but then I did remember seeing a title to one of his articles and he is indeed a CC believer .

The guy who thinks illegals crossing the border aren't a source of drugs because they would be busted is calling other people stupid ha ha ha ha ha
Stupidity confirmed. I said they're nothing compared to the hundred tractor trailers coming through daily you fuckin imbecile. You must have been shaken a LOT as a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back