🚨 cLiMaTe cHaNgE ! 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F3NrPj2XEAAa58Q
I remember that episode of Hoarders where they went to your house.

This is just like the thing where you guys think everyone is a homosexual because you're a homosexual.

:ROFLMAO:

I don't use plastic straws to consume beverages. Only women and gay men use plastic straws.

It doesn’t change how many are being thrown away everyday, which was the clear and obvious point of my post

Stupidity confirmed. I said they're nothing compared to the hundred tractor trailers coming through daily you fuckin imbecile. You must have been shaken a LOT as a baby.
You dumb bastard . Very few big rigs are getting through the border these days due to a massive tech advance of detecting contraband . The days of big rigs getting through constantly was decades ago when the detection technology wasn't nearly as advanced as it is today .

The fact that you don't know this proves just how ridiculously stupid you are .

You dumb bastard . Very few big rigs are getting through the border these days due to a massive tech advance of detecting contraband . The days of big rigs getting through constantly was decades ago when the detection technology wasn't nearly as advanced as it is today .

The fact that you don't know this proves just how ridiculously stupid you are .
Who's running that tech, border agents on the take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back