🚨 cLiMaTe cHaNgE ! 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Government needs to keep the truth from getting out .

‘Media Free Zone’ Imposed Around Maui Wildfire Disaster Area

How is the entire West Side a media free zone? Is it no longer America? Constitution has been suspended?”

image_2023-08-16_010609760.png

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/media-free-zone-imposed-around-maui-wildfire-disaster-area/

I have to admit it was really fun making fun of liberals and their constant " The end of the world is here" LOL

Nobel Prize-Winning Scientist Signs Declaration: ‘Climate Change Is a Hoax’

A Nobel Prize-winning scientist has joined hundreds of other top scientists in signing the World Climate Declaration (WCD) and declaring that so-called man-made climate change is a hoax perpetrated by the global elite.

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/nobel-prize-winning-scientist-signs-declaration-climate-change-is-a-hoax/

The WEF is behind EVERYTHING .

You should read up on the ozone layer and what has been happening with it the last 30 years or so. It would be a good starts towards beginning to understand the climate

Maybe you should revisit this:

1692467242915-png.238364

Reactions: ccn
What Aynirar means is he's not interested in anything that goes against the mainstream media narrative.
Actually I was implying the labels on that graph were what the mainstream media actually reported in their normal sensationalized style.

So more correctly I was dismissing the “mainstream media narrative” and suggesting you learn what climate really means besides air temp and co2

Sure you were lol.

learn what climate really means besides air temp and co2

I understand it completely that's how I know global warming and the end of the world in 10 years ( Always forwarded 10 more years ) after the climate change morons realize nothing they predict ever comes true is bullshit .

Sure you were lol.

I understand it completely that's how I know global warming and the end of the world in 10 years ( Always forwarded 10 more years ) after the climate change morons realize nothing they predict ever comes true is bullshit .

See that’s what I mean. “The world is ending” is the mainstream bullshit I literally said I wasn’t interested in.

You need some new material man.

Dan, you should know that the future exaggerated hyperbole illustrated is nothing surprising (via MSM, or otherwise) given the BS that's been spewed for decades.

Dan, you should know that the future exaggerated hyperbole illustrated is nothing surprising (via MSM, or otherwise) given the BS that's been spewed for decades.
You're making a whole lotta sense, Dave (if that is your real name).

:unsure:

You heard it here first but Biden and co is about to declare a climate emergency and implement serious restrictions to Americans .

The people who pull Biden's strings have made it clear it needs to happen soon . The WEF is referring to it as global boiling lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back