🚨 cLiMaTe cHaNgE ! 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Climate change is a scam bud , it has absolutely NOTHING to do with climate AT ALL .

You know what the globalists call democrat supporters ? Useful Idiots
IMG_0051.jpeg

Climate change is a scam bud , it has absolutely NOTHING to do with climate AT ALL .

You know what the globalists call democrat supporters ? Useful Idiots
Ah, there it is.
Climate change is real. The science is real.
The narrative you choose to follow is the made up bullshit designed to manipulate gullible fools like yourself

You didn't realize that I was baiting you to find out if you really believed in the scam or not . I thought it was pretty obvious myself

You didn't realize that I was baiting you to find out if you really believed in the scam or not . I thought it was pretty obvious myself
Of course I could tell you were baiting me lol, that’s why I said “ah there it is” when you broke character and went back to your normal manic nonsense.
You can grasp that the world uses people against eachother, but you can’t see that you are one of those people hook line and sinker

You see , it was obvious to you but Tranny boy had no clue ha ha ha ha ha

I haven't bought a single thing that the mainstream media has reported for decades . At one point I did watch the mainstream for my information but it became so ridiculously obvious that they were lying about everything . I listened to what they reported and kept track of what they said and in the end I found out that NOTHING they reported on turned out to be true.

I realized that the mainstream didn't just lie about things, it because obvious to me that what they were reporting wasn't even remotely close to being truthful it was outright fabrications .

It continues to this day . No jab's for me , I also know climate change is complete BS because the climate change insanity has been going for over 50 years . Climate change is about using "FEAR" to convince the masses that paying higher taxes is necessary to prevent catastrophic happenings .

What it's really about is generating more money to fund the WEF and U.N's goals .

The fact is I DON'T COMPLY but you have , you've bought the propaganda hook line and sinker. I haven't bought any of it.
vaccine-mandate-strong.jpg

The fact that the mainstream media , politicians and people like Dr. Fauci who doesn't have any experience whatsoever with climate insisted that the Maui fires were due to climate change should wipe out all doubt from even the biggest skeptics .

Climate change is about instilling fear to change peoples behavior .

You see , it was obvious to you but Tranny boy had no clue ha ha ha ha ha

I haven't bought a single thing that the mainstream media has reported for decades . At one point I did watch the mainstream for my information but it became so ridiculously obvious that they were lying about everything . I listened to what they reported and kept track of what they said and in the end I found out that NOTHING they reported on turned out to be true.

I realized that the mainstream didn't just lie about things, it because obvious to me that what they were reporting wasn't even remotely close to being truthful it was outright fabrications .

It continues to this day . No jab's for me , I also know climate change is complete BS because the climate change insanity has been going for over 50 years . Climate change is about using "FEAR" to convince the masses that paying higher taxes is necessary to prevent catastrophic happenings .

What it's really about is generating more money to fund the WEF and U.N's goals .

The fact is I DON'T COMPLY but you have , you've bought the propaganda hook line and sinker. I haven't bought any of it.View attachment 241970
It’s not baiting if everyone knows what you’re up to, cretin.

The fact that the mainstream media , politicians and people like Dr. Fauci who doesn't have any experience whatsoever with climate insisted that the Maui fires were due to climate change should wipe out all doubt from even the biggest skeptics .

Climate change is about instilling fear to change peoples behavior .
No, climate change is not about fear. It’s about the continuation of our species. It’s about generations far into the future. It is empirically proven to be happening.

What you call climate change, is the BS propaganda that is manufactured to be political and divisive. It is designed to prey on people like you (left and right) who identify their entire being with their politics. Good little soldiers.
The people who think it is made up are no more foolish that the people that think the globe is actually boiling. You are both being played.

Wake up dude. You are against a headline, not a phenomena

No, climate change is not about fear. It’s about the continuation of our species. It’s about generations far into the future. It is empirically proven to be happening.

What you call climate change, is the BS propaganda that is manufactured to be political and divisive. It is designed to prey on people like you (left and right) who identify their entire being with their politics. Good little soldiers.
The people who think it is made up are no more foolish that the people that think the globe is actually boiling. You are both being played.

Wake up dude. You are against a headline, not a phenomena

Hey Einstein , the people who are responsible for coming up with the Climate Change narrative ARE ON RECORD SAYING IT'S ABOUT FEAR and fooling people into believing something that doesn't exist for the sole purpose of getting them to do something that they would have never otherwise done.

No, climate change is not about fear. It’s about the continuation of our species.

Newsflash: The continuation of our species has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with climate change .

Want to know what the real threat is , globalists permanently sterilizing everybody they can convince to submit to the jab and their obsession with depopulation.

Hey Einstein , the people who are responsible for coming up with the Climate Change narrative ARE ON RECORD SAYING IT'S ABOUT FEAR and fooling people into believing something that doesn't exist for the sole purpose of getting them to do something that they would have never otherwise done.
Actual climate change isn’t a narrative.

People create narratives with it. But that doesn’t change that it is actually happening.

There is no intelligent life here at all . Just when you think someone cannot possibly come up with something even more asinine they prove you wrong ha ha ha ha ha

Let me ask you something, when has the climate not changed ? When the left obsess over climate change they make it very clear that it's a huge problem and something must be done immediately to stop it.

That's the biggest bunch of bullshit ever , the climate IS NOT A PROBLEM .

There is no intelligent life here at all . Just when you think someone cannot possibly come up with something even more asinine they prove you wrong ha ha ha ha ha

Let me ask you something, when has the climate not changed ? When the left obsess over climate change they make it very clear that it's a huge problem and something must be done immediately to stop it.

That's the biggest bunch of bullshit ever , the climate IS NOT A PROBLEM .
You're making a whole lot of sense.

:unsure:

You're making a whole lot of sense.

:unsure:
You know all about this stuff , you know climate change hysteria is BS . You like to stay in the background and watch me get brutalized by these libtards LOL.

I don't mind just keep recording guitar clips , I went to your sound cloud recordings last night and listened to them all , great stuff . I was playing them over and over. You got that "It" factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back