🚨 cLiMaTe cHaNgE ! 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, get happy !

:p

Climate change; just like the rest of the globalist's agenda, is all bullshit.

Thinking it’s an agenda is what is bullshit. You aren’t willing to separate the facts from what a bunch of assholes use those facts to push

See above for an example

Wait a minute , you don't think Climate Change is agenda driven ? Are you fucking serious LOL. I shouldn't be surprised since you also said you didn't think the WEF had much influence on countries around the world .

Hey Daniel , the above link shows the actual comments by WEF members , WTF is wrong with you ? You always argue against the direct quotes of these globalists like you don't believe they said it but they do .

Thinking it’s an agenda is what is bullshit. You aren’t willing to separate the facts from what a bunch of assholes use those facts to push
Well, get out there, bro !

Drink some more Illuminati Kool-Aide, get a couple more Covid boosters and sit under a 5G tower.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ccn
Well, get out there, bro !

Drink some more Illuminati Kool-Aide, get a couple more Covid boosters and sit under a 5G tower.

giphy.gif

I don’t even have Taco Bell, you think we have 5G?

Wait a minute , you don't think Climate Change is agenda driven ? Are you fucking serious LOL. I shouldn't be surprised since you also said you didn't think the WEF had much influence on countries around the world .

Hey Daniel , the above link shows the actual comments by WEF members , WTF is wrong with you ? You always argue against the direct quotes of these globalists like you don't believe they said it but they do .
He looks up to Dummy B., end of story.

If I have 5G where I live, then YES.

:p

I’m sure I’ll get 5G around the same time we get highspeed internet.

I loved listening to all the weekenders bitch and moan when they came up here to “work from home” during covid because they couldn’t get business class internet lol

No, that is not what I said.
I said, and have said multiple times that climate change is a real life actual phenomenon.
Assholes then use that data to push bullshit agendas. You are too hung up on the bullshit.

Obviously you've mistaken me for somebody who actually believes in the climate change scam . I don't , I know it's complete and utter bullshit but you think it's something that people should be concerned with so who's the one who's caught up with the bullshit again ?

That would be you.

Obviously you've mistaken me for somebody who actually believes in the climate change scam . I'm not , I know it's complete and utter bullshit but you think it's something that people should be concerned with so who's the one who's caught up with the bullshit again ?

That would be you.
Nope, still you actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back