🚨 cLiMaTe cHaNgE ! 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a younger person I worked on the FL beaches. I picked up many thousands of straws, the number 1 garbage item, among other trash like beer and soda bottles and cans, spent condoms, used tampons, discarded weaves, and lost diabetic needle kits. I went to war a few times over it. I've watched rich lowlifes walk away from huge piles of litter. People are slugs when it comes to cleaning up their messes and it seems to cut through every spectrum of society. Just a lack of personal responsibility.
Totally! I go to beaches almost every other day and bring a garbage bag to collect trash when I walk. It's not very hard to fill one up unfortunately. Assholes leave shit on the ground 12 feet from a bin that they actually have to walk by when they leave!

Totally! I go to beaches almost every other day and bring a garbage bag to collect trash when I walk. It's not very hard to fill one up unfortunately. Assholes leave shit on the ground 12 feet from a bin that they actually have to walk by when they leave!
Yeah I know all too well. I used to yell at customers as they left for the day "the garbage cans are right there!!!!". I used to also have to yell at european tourists "the changing rooms are up there!!!!" when like a bunch of savages they change into their shorts in front of little kids, God, and anyone else.

1f6767aeddc6e5bf.png

157cefcdfb02e4ab.jpeg

Another executive order

Biden Signs Executive Order to Establish ‘American Climate Corps’ to Fight ‘Global Warming’​

Democrat President Joe Biden has just signed an executive order to establish a so-called “American Climate Corps” for fighting “global warming.”

Biden’s Wednesday order will direct billions of dollars of taxpayer money into a federal workforce training and service initiative.

According to the White House, Biden’s initiative will mobilize “a new, diverse generation” of more than 20,000 Americans to fight climate change.

https://slaynews.com/news/biden-sig...-american-climate-corps-fight-global-warming/

So then why would the liberal climate screechers buy ocean front property?
These are the same people that build wooden houses in hurricane prone paths. Meanwhile most 3 world countries with far less engineers per capita have been able to conclude that concrete is far more reliable than pine. Whoda think? Just like the US economy everything is a house of cards. Perception over reality.

Greenpeace Co-Founder Admits ‘Climate Change Is a Hoax’ To ‘Push the Globalist Agenda’​

Greenpeace co-founder Patrick Moore has blown the whistle to warn the public that “climate alarmism” is a hoax perpetrated by the globalist elite to further their agenda and the idea the climate is in crisis is “100% untrue.”

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/greenpea...hange-is-a-hoax-to-push-the-globalist-agenda/
Is this about “climate change” or “climate alarmism”?

The article couldn’t even make it one paragraph without straying from the clickbait title lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back