🚨 cLiMaTe cHaNgE ! 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUSTED LOL

image_2023-07-15_200758289.png

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...casio-cortez-climate-change-alarm/2642481002/

'The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change,' Ocasio-Cortez says​

View attachment 224776
I watched the Twitter video further down the page where she says "Millennials and Gen Z and all these folks that come after us are looking up, and we're like, 'The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change". Pretty stupid IMO if she actually meant that. I think she probably meant like Greta T said, we'll reach the estimated tipping point at that time. :dunno:

I watched the Twitter video further down the page where she says "Millennials and Gen Z and all these folks that come after us are looking up, and we're like, 'The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change". Pretty stupid IMO if she actually meant that. I think she probably meant like Greta T said, we'll reach the estimated tipping point at that time. :dunno:

:checkthisout:

You’re acting like hundreds of measures haven’t been put into practice in the last 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back