🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
I think you meant useful idiots. Else all of those gulags Trump built, according to said crowd, would be full by now.
nope, I said useless and meant it; Lenin called them useful and they were useful to him; they're not useful to me.

I'd like to give them a free one-way ticket to Cuba, Venezuela, Gaza or eastern Ukraine, and let them figure the rest out for themselves

Forgive him, they took his guns away and made him think that was a good thing.
I’m curious, does anyone know anyone who has ever actually had their guns taken away from them? Serious question.

Conservative just means someone that likes things the way they were back in the day. That's me. Back in the day in Australia, even when it was easier to have a gun, you couldn't walk around like a cowboy with open carry and a submachine gun - so a society with guns is normal for a conservative here. A society that is armed to the teeth because they feel they need them to be safe has degenerated imo.
Well GCA, NFA, FOPA and other infringements means I can't carry a submachine gun around without a big hassle and high cost since the only automatic weapons available to citizens were made before a certain date in the 1980s which I don't recall (it was under Reagan but after he was getting senile, I'm sure Nancy was responsible as Reagan would not have agreed.)

If I could buy a brand new, manufactured in 2024 full-auto at the current market price (that law enforcement can buy them) I would, and deal with the Tax Stamp and 4A violations

Last edited:
Think what you like but the footage coming out of America just makes you look like crazy bastards. This latest episode of the American soap opera is just another example.

In this week's episode of Crazy American Bastards their ex president gets shot in the ear by semi automatic and he fist pumps "fight fight fight". Meanwhile Nora learns Steve is really Eve.
because US law enforcement failed; just like they did on 9/11

I’m curious, does anyone know anyone who has ever actually had their guns taken away from them? Serious question.
does-twitter-count-v0-08ri4n8e0d1a1.png

Plenty of people have. And all of us have had our rights resticted.

That’s why I ask. I’ve heard my entire life that people se coming for guns yet no one I know that carries one has ever even come close to that happening

:m9: yep and you are a very tough guy aren't you! Come to Montana and meet me somewhere we'll see how you will leave everybody is so tough behind the keyboard just like you you little pin dick pussy. You're a little dick man that tries to say this stuff on the internet good for you

Show Down Clint Eastwood GIF by Maudit

That’s why I ask. I’ve heard my entire life that people se coming for guns yet no one I know that carries one has ever even come close to that happening
That's because you cannot take a gun away from a man with a gun..

Dumbass.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: rsm
Interesting but seems highly conditional
"Highly conditional"...can you explain what conditions you feel are acceptable for state police (even police from out of state jurisdiction) and National Guard to forcibly remove weapons from United States citizens possession through use of force and imprisonment?

Reactions: rsm
Just because the gun rights lobby has been successful so far at staving off the democrat plan for your 2A rights, that doesn't mean they aren't trying to take your guns. "Hell Yes we're going to take your AR-15" - Beto " The NRA is the enemy" - Hillary "We banned assault weapons before and crime went down" ( Provably false) We need to ban 9MM handguns. Red flag laws and universal background checks will save lives ( also bullshit) - Biden.

The Biden DOJ ( ATF technically) unilaterally changed the definition of "Receiver" and banned 80 % Lowers and pistol braces. They changed the definition of "Machine gun" and banned forced reset triggers and bump stocks. They changed the definition of who is in the business of selling guns and made a rule change which means you will need to get an FFL or go through an FFL to sell a gun to your brother or your buddy.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Just because you aren't aware of things that doesn't mean they aren't happening.

Back