🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Dude I was trying to say that you can absolutely take a gun away from someone. We were saying the same thing. You went off on some tangents, sure, but were agreeing with me lol
no, @Arch Stanton said that you can't take away a gun from someone that is armed; you argued against it

While y'all up in here shit-posting, I'm out there gettin' paid !

💸

zI98hpA.jpg

While y'all up in here shit-posting, I'm out there gettin' paid !

💸

zI98hpA.jpg
Hey you seem way into Biden’s ears, are there any pictures of Trump’s ear? Sure it looks red in pictures but none of them seem show have parts of it missing.

I’m not saying whether it was right or wrong to tell people to leave. I’m just saying it seemed to me that they only took things from people who didn’t leave.
That’s why I said it was conditional.
Not right. Not wrong.
But based on the condition of whether someone evacuated or not.
well mandatory evacuations are lawful orders and you break the law by not evacuating. those people who refused to evacuate could have been arrested. They should not have had their firearms confiscated.

These are two different issues, confiscating firearms is a violation of our Constitutional rights, ignoring a mandatory evacuation is not.

So if they let them violate their civil rights they wouldn't have violated their 2A rights ? That's your position ?

My position is that what you just described is an example of conditionality

well mandatory evacuations are lawful orders and you break the law by not evacuating. those people who refused to evacuate could have been arrested. They should not have had their firearms confiscated.

These are two different issues, confiscating firearms is a violation of our Constitutional rights, ignoring a mandatory evacuation is not.

Sure. It’s still conditional though

They're not. I live on a river. My neighborhood semi regularly becomes an island. I have been through many "Mandatory evacuations". They can't make you leave.

They're not. I live on a river. My neighborhood semi regularly becomes an island. I have been through many "Mandatory evacuations". They can't make you leave.
not here; ignoring a mandatory evacuation is a crime, likely a misdemeanor, but they can arrest us; but they don't go door to door or out of their way to do it, but they can; they choose not to. I also don't make it obvious that I'm here during a mandatory evacuation to give them an excuse to fuck with me either.

According to our county,

"A Mandatory Evacuation Order is an executive directive requiring all residents, visitors, businesses and others in the target area to evacuate. Personal discretion is not an option."

they also impose curfews during hurricanes, along with mandatory evacuations; and they often deploy the National Guard. It's crazy. IMO

not here; ignoring a mandatory evacuation is a crime, likely a misdemeanor, but they can arrest us; but they don't go door to door or out of their way to do it, but they can; they choose not to. I also don't make it obvious that I'm here during a mandatory evacuation to give them an excuse to fuck with me either.

According to our county,

"A Mandatory Evacuation Order is an executive directive requiring all residents, visitors, businesses and others in the target area to evacuate. Personal discretion is not an option."
In FL I made sure the place I bought was in a no-evac zone for this and other reasons. Paid off at least once cause two blocks down had flooding and cars stalled out in the street while we were high and dry because of four or five feet of extra elevation. We were like 14 feet above sea level, which is almost like being on a mountain in FL. lol

Reactions: rsm

According to our county,

Your county is in violation of the law. You could sue them, but you don't have standing.

Reactions: rsm
They did that with Katrina because assholes were opening fire on first responders. So they had to stop first responders from actually saving people. If I’m choosing between taking an asshole’s gun with an un-damaging collateral, of also temporarily taking a gun from a law abiding person (who also should have left if they could) and allowing innocent civilians to be saved after a devastating storm, it’s an easy choice. I’m not anti-2A and shoot myself but we have a lot of dumbass gun owners in this nation and to act like they did during an extreme emergency was heinous. So fuck them and their guns.

Back