🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
IMG_2336.png

demoncrats

😂 Saying “democrat's walk up to
People and say you should abort that baby”
I guess they could reply with..”oh I would, but my slot got taken up by the Republican, Congressman’s mistress who squeezed in just before his spiritual advisors daughter”
Republicans like executing people with mental disability too….yay Jesus!!

But anyway…I’m still interested in what the hell went wrong operationally that this guy was able to get on that roof, let alone setup and get a shots off. Also, very interesting ,as even if the officer who tried to engage on the roof, retreated, couldn’t re-engage quickly, surely there would’ve been instant radio communication where they would’ve moved to Trump on the stage to remove him? I guess the shooter could have turned and fired immediately knowing his time was up but certainly seems like a little detour in to clusterfucksville happened.

But anyway…I’m still interested in what the hell went wrong operationally that this guy was able to get on that roof, let alone setup and get a shots off. Also, very interesting ,as even if the officer who tried to engage on the roof, retreated, couldn’t re-engage quickly, surely there would’ve been instant radio communication where they would’ve moved to Trump on the stage to remove him? I guess the shooter could have turned and fired immediately knowing his time was up but certainly seems like a little detour in to clusterfucksville happened.
Reminds me of the time that guy got off 3 perfect shots at a moving vehicle, including a headshot, from that schoolbook depository with a bolt-action rifle.

:cool:

Well no one is talking about Biden’s address tonight so he must not have messed it up too bad

Correct if I’m wrong, I only read a few blurbs about it but it seems like Katrina happened, the government told everyone to get the fuck out until it’s safe and cleaned up.
Some people didn’t leave and then they tried to take the guns away from those very people.

Seems like if those people had evacuated, no one would have asked them for their guns. It was strictly conditional to them staying in an area of a national emergency that was supposed to be evacuated.

Again, I’m willing to be wrong about the circumstances of it

You are 100% wrong about this. They were taking guns away from everyone; even those who had evacuated. People evacuated from New Orleans to Baton Rouge, Alexandria, Shreveport, etc.; the usual areas many people go to. Katrina (and Rita) affected the entire state so badly. The hotels didn't have power for weeks and made people leave. As those people were traveling to other areas looking for a place to stay they were getting stopped and having any firearms confiscated. I'm not talking about people who had criminal records with a trunk full of AK's having their stuff confiscated. Not even someone claiming they needed a gun to defend themselves. These were ordinary people who brought their lone 410 squirrel gun or antique collector's civil war rifle with them when they initially evacuated. Didn't matter if it was in a locked case, in the trunk of their car and buried under suit cases. The gov't dug through their vehicles and took all firearms away from everyone that went through a checkpoint. And yes, I personally know 2 people this happened to and they never got their guns back.

They did that with Katrina because assholes were opening fire on first responders. So they had to stop first responders from actually saving people. If I’m choosing between taking an asshole’s gun with an un-damaging collateral, of also temporarily taking a gun from a law abiding person (who also should have left if they could) and allowing innocent civilians to be saved after a devastating storm, it’s an easy choice. I’m not anti-2A and shoot myself but we have a lot of dumbass gun owners in this nation and to act like they did during an extreme emergency was heinous. So fuck them and their guns.

You're way off base here. Any responders that were fired upon was from criminals who went back into the area after the fact to loot homes. Most survivors had already been pulled out of the area and responders/national guard were in looking for bodies mode. The entire situation with Katrina was completely different than how the national media portrayed it. See my post above to Justin Bailey on what actually happened with confiscating people's firearms.

Then I win by default because you’re in dreamland. But keep supporting those pedos, trans shooters, and commies. Beta males love that stuff

Welp, you'd know. It's only those who are obsessed with gay people who constantly post about them.
You probably wear Monster Energy T-shirts and tuck your ears into your cap.

You're way off base here. Any responders that were fired upon was from criminals who went back into the area after the fact to loot homes. Most survivors had already been pulled out of the area and responders/national guard were in looking for bodies mode. The entire situation with Katrina was completely different than how the national media portrayed it. See my post above to Justin Bailey on what actually happened with confiscating people's firearms.
Katrina was "handled" under GOP W Bush's & "Brownies" watch. You can thank them for alot of what happened there [or didn't].
Not to mention starting two Wars in Afghanistan & Iraq when all but [2] 911 hijackers were Saudi's.
Meanwhile Bin Ladin was hiding in Pakistan in plain sight.

You are 100% wrong about this. They were taking guns away from everyone; even those who had evacuated. People evacuated from New Orleans to Baton Rouge, Alexandria, Shreveport, etc.; the usual areas many people go to. Katrina (and Rita) affected the entire state so badly. The hotels didn't have power for weeks and made people leave. As those people were traveling to other areas looking for a place to stay they were getting stopped and having any firearms confiscated. I'm not talking about people who had criminal records with a trunk full of AK's having their stuff confiscated. Not even someone claiming they needed a gun to defend themselves. These were ordinary people who brought their lone 410 squirrel gun or antique collector's civil war rifle with them when they initially evacuated. Didn't matter if it was in a locked case, in the trunk of their car and buried under suit cases. The gov't dug through their vehicles and took all firearms away from everyone that went through a checkpoint. And yes, I personally know 2 people this happened to and they never got their guns back.

That sucks

Katrina was "handled" under GOP W Bush's & "Brownies" watch. You can thank them for alot of what happened there [or didn't].
Not to mention starting two Wars in Afghanistan & Iraq when all but [2] 911 hijackers were Saudi's.
Meanwhile Bin Ladin was hiding in Pakistan in plain sight.

The only thing I remember about Katrina was Kayne West

I dont think anyone should lose their life due to politics but im tired of the drama lets vote and get on with life.
“ Gosh guys, I’m really tired of all the drama that I helped perpetuate”. C.D.
After nearly 8 years of the lefts violent rhetoric that culminated in a presidential candidate almost being assasinated, you are tired of the drama? You poor thing. You must be exhausted? You should take a nap.

IDK, I don't think I would voluntarily comply with anyone trying to take my firearms during an emergency situation.
Absolutely not 👍
The Katrina situation was complex because wolves were stealing from the sheep and business buildings and storing it in their homes. A friend of mine was one of the first 30 Agents that went in for recon and he said the wolves were hell bent on taking advantage of a catastrophic emergency.
The people who stayed got screwed because they needed to be able to defend their homes, that was the reason they stayed in the first place, but they had no way to tell who was who aside from the fact that if you were out, you were likely up to no good.
He said they got shot at multiple times in a helicopter and at some point the order was given too start collecting weapons.
it is what it is.
I’m not giving up mine.
Even if they ask nicely.
There would be no weapons there to take aside from a pistol or 2, they can have those and search the place and be on their way

“ Gosh guys, I’m really tired of all the drama that I helped perpetuate”. C.D.
After nearly 8 years of the lefts violent rhetoric that culminated in a presidential candidate almost being assasinated, you are tired of the drama? You poor thing. You must be exhausted? You should take a nap.
Yeah, there goes though venomous lefties while the conservatives preach nothing but togetherness and measured common sense.lol
Still remember the constant lies and attacks against Obama about his citizenship and being painted as a Muslim terrorist sympathizer from the reasonable right 😂

He goes into gun territory towards the end which I don’t agree with but the first part is a decent summation of the disparity between the parties.

Back