🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
8x20xi.jpg

trump-best-thing-56dbcf793df78c5ba04b9862.jpg

That’s why I ask. I’ve heard my entire life that people se coming for guns yet no one I know that carries one has ever even come close to that happening
Live in N.Y. with anything more than 10 rounds of ammo and that’s class A misdemeanor and up to a year in Jail. You bet your ass they’ll come for your gun and put you away. Own a AR-15 and yet bet your ass they’ll come for your gun snd put you away up to 25 years

Illinois passed an assault weapons ban over a year ago and haven't taken anybodys guns away.
I [had] a friend of 43 years great guitar player. He got so whacked out on politics since 2016 he is convinced at this very moment that Hillary is coming for his guns [not kidding] because he saw it on faux knews.
Would be nice if folks could see past a 30 second sound byte.

Live in N.Y. with anything more than 10 rounds of ammo and that’s class A misdemeanor and up to a year in Jail. You bet your ass they’ll come for your gun and put you away. Own a AR-15 and yet bet your ass they’ll come for your gun snd put you away up to 25 years
Gun laws are now all about state’s rights, and vast differences in those laws reflects that.
Important to keep it in mind when traveling out of state with a firearm. And I suspect why there are so many instances of people caught with ammo in their luggage at airports, no big deal in their home state.

Gun laws are now all about state’s rights, and vast differences in those laws reflects that.
Important to keep it in mind when traveling out of state with a firearm. And I suspect why there are so many instances of people caught with ammo in their luggage at airports, no big deal in their home state.
True but I was answering the question of coming for your guns and in those instances in NY they will. The Democrats want to take all your guns away in NY and they might succeed. In my county they don’t even have a Republican Party. NY is a joke.

Maybe I’m misinterpreting the “they are coming for our guns” saying. I read it as they don’t want anyone to have any guns.

Yeah, there goes though venomous lefties while the conservatives preach nothing but togetherness and measured common sense.lol
Still remember the constant lies and attacks against Obama about his citizenship and being painted as a Muslim terrorist sympathizer from the reasonable right 😂

He goes into gun territory towards the end which I don’t agree with but the first part is a decent summation of the disparity between the parties.

Ironic how you guys call republicans violent racists yet no one took a shot at Barry. And no matter what the media says or why or what this kid registered to vote as, it cannot be denied this was an attempt to keep Trump from becoming president again. So while you sit here playing “ whataboutism” with rhetoric, pretending that at least 10 well known liberal pieces of shit didn’t literally call for Biden to take Trump out immediately after the SCOTUS ruling on immunity came down, we have the tolerant, compassionate, pacifist left trying to kill the hateful, bad, orange man.

Biden calling for ramping down the rhetoric after the shit he said just in the past 4 days is a fucking joke. You guys blamed right wing rhetoric and Trump personally for Charlotte, 2020 riots and Jan 6, but now you want to make the claim the violent leftist attacks on Trump, calling him Hitler, claiming democracy will be over if he’s elected, etc. isn’t responsible for some unhinged loser taking a shot at him. Fucking laughable. It’s almost as funny as it’s going to be watching all your heads explode over and over for the next four years.

Ironic how you guys call republicans violent racists yet no one took a shot at Barry. And no matter what the media says or why or what this kid registered to vote as, it cannot be denied this was an attempt to keep Trump from becoming president again. So while you sit here playing “ whataboutism” with rhetoric, pretending that at least 10 well known liberal pieces of shit didn’t literally call for Biden to take Trump out immediately after the SCOTUS ruling on immunity came down, we have the tolerant, compassionate, pacifist left trying to kill the hateful, bad, orange man.

Biden calling for ramping down the rhetoric after the shit he said just in the past 4 days is a fucking joke. You guys blamed right wing rhetoric and Trump personally for Charlotte, 2020 riots and Jan 6, but now you want to make the claim the violent leftist attacks on Trump, calling him Hitler, claiming democracy will be over if he’s elected, etc. isn’t responsible for some unhinged loser taking a shot at him. Fucking laughable. It’s almost as funny as it’s going to be watching all your heads explode over and over for the next four years.

I think it’s pretty early to call this whole thing “a leftist attack”.

I think it’s pretty early to call this whole thing “a leftist attack”.
not for the weirdos ----
dt's approach rebooted for the convention is suppose to be "unity".
IDK how thats suppose to work after 15 years of "divide & conquer".
Just another gimmick from the scammer in chief.
Did anyone notice the dead people from that rally ? Of course not cuz its all about dt & his ear boo boo.

You think so? I’m not sure how you can figure an attempt to assassinate the Republican candidate, leading in the polls even before senile Joe’s rambling incoherent performance at the debate can be anything else.
Yea I do think so. You don’t have to be on the far left to hate that guy. But you do have to fucked in the head to try and kill him. Thats not unique to the left.

If someone were to say that this incident was a reason to strengthen gun control, you would say it’s the person not the gun.

And you would be right, so just use that same logic to understand that it could most certainly be some just some fucked up dude trying to kill someone and not a part of a larger “leftist agenda”.

Illinois passed an assault weapons ban over a year ago and haven't taken anybodys guns away.
I [had] a friend of 43 years great guitar player. He got so whacked out on politics since 2016 he is convinced at this very moment that Hillary is coming for his guns [not kidding] because he saw it on faux knews.
Would be nice if folks could see past a 30 second sound byte.
that's because it's still being discussed in court; it was immediately challenged as unconstitutional, and may end up in front of the Supreme Court eventually. AR-15 are in common use; and one of the most commonly owned firearms in the US.

It's not an "assault rifle"; AR stands for Armalite Rifle, for the company that originally designed and made them. It's not a weapon of war, no military ever used an AR-15; it's basically the same as any other magazine-fed, semi-automatic rifle. It's funny to hear the uninformed and misinformed talk about "assault rifles" and have no idea what they're saying, unfortunately some of these idiots are in state legislatures, governors, Congress and the White House.

not for the weirdos ----
dt's approach rebooted for the convention is suppose to be "unity".
IDK how thats suppose to work after 15 years of "divide & conquer".
Just another gimmick from the scammer in chief.
Did anyone notice the dead people from that rally ? Of course not cuz its all about dt & his ear boo boo.
The man killed was a retired firefighter; he threw his body over his wife and daughter to shield them once he heard shots fired.

The impact on the US of someone in the crowd being killed vs the impact of Trump being assassinated is why he's the main story, especially for the leftist state propaganda legacy media. Plenty social media people stating they're sorry the shooter missed, I'm sure some here agree.

No matter how much I despise the demoncrats like Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, etc., I don't want to see them assassinated, just retired or replaced by a non-RINO, non-neocon, Republiturd or Independent, instead of a uniparty wonk.

Yea I do think so. You don’t have to be on the far left to hate that guy. But you do have to fucked in the head to try and kill him. Thats not unique to the left.

If someone were to say that this incident was a reason to strengthen gun control, you would say it’s the person not the gun.

And you would be right, so just use that same logic to understand that it could most certainly be some just some fucked up dude trying to kill someone and not a part of a larger “leftist agenda”.
seems more leftist have shot at republicans, and supreme court justices, and surrounded their houses than any conservatives, right-wing etc. have in recent years.

If you haven't noticed, it's the left that calls for violence, such as antifa, and BLM (burn, loot, and murder), and many demonctrats in office and in the party.

7s0rrm.jpg

seems more leftist have shot at republicans, and supreme court justices, and surrounded their houses than any conservatives, right-wing etc. have in recent years.

If you haven't noticed, it's the left that calls for violence, such as antifa, and BLM (burn, loot, and murder), and many demonctrats in office and in the party.

You can spin stuff however you’d like, it doesn’t change that 2 days after the shooting is too early to nail down a motive and affiliation

Back