🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Worst two winters I ever spent was the two years I spent in New Hampshire near mount sunnapee. No wonder everyone up there acted depressed and miserable.

They have winter in Texas?
Below freezing temps for 2 week about a year ago.
Every waterline made burst and the power grid was Fucked for months.
Abbott is a crippled clusterfuck politican. Him publicly badmouthing Power Company line crews many from other states with threats, intimadtion and arbutrary deadlines that aren not realistic is going to get people killed.
Abbott was in Japan during Beryl, you know puting the people of Texas first.

I LOVE spring and summer. You will not hear my very often complain about it being too hot out even when it is 100+. I do have a few standout days at day gig and afternoons/evenings on stage or in a parking lot that were memorably brutal. If I had deep pockets I would have a second home so I didn't have to deal with the TX winter.
hazy, hot and humid for me; as long as the ocean is in walking distance, I'm about 1/3 mile from the Atlantic and can walk there. We still get winter here though, I'm considering moving to the FL Keys when I retire, and be done with winter.

They have winter in Texas?
Not a WV winter but there are some pretty cold, windy, rainy miserable day and occasionally a hard freeze and snow. And since it's TX if there is anything resembling snow or ice on the roadway no one can deal with it including myself since it's been so long since driving on snow. I used to drive around in blizzards and not give a crap.

I'd go camping with JBT...now pauly....I dunno. If I start hearing someone whistling "Stranger in Paradise", I'm out.
Me and pauley were camping and while we were out I needed to check the fence line…so we jumped on my mule and went driving down the line checking it out. Well after about ten minutes we came across a sheep with its head caught in the fence. Well I couldn’t pass an opportunity like that up now could I? So I jumped out and hit that thing. Well I finished up and stood up while fixing my suspenders and asked PauleyC if he wanted any of that…paulyc said hell yeah and jumped off the mule and run over and stuck his head in the fence……🤔🤪😂

Should I tell everyone about our marriage. I’m pauley’s wife…now come over here and get a mouthful of my poonanny…😂🤪😍
She ain’t much of a looker but she puts out !!!🤣
Me and pauley were camping and while we were out I needed to check the fence line…so we jumped on my mule and went driving down the line checking it out. Well after about ten minutes we came across a sheep with its head caught in the fence. Well I couldn’t pass an opportunity like that up now could I? So I jumped out and hit that thing. Well I finished up and stood up while fixing my suspenders and asked PauleyC if he wanted any of that…paulyc said hell yeah and jumped off the mule and run over and stuck his head in the fence……🤔🤪😂
he’s hung like a light switch ! Didn’t feel anything !

These kids are getting way out of hand with these Tik Tok challenges of scaring old people.

These kids are getting way out of hand with these Tik Tok challenges of scaring old people.
If some attempts a "tik tok" challenge, act calm. Overpower them, and take their phone. They will demand it back. Don't react, don't act tough. They always have a "second angle" guy recording..usually the sheep drug there because he's not as brave to do the stunt. Walk out, and just keep walking. Let them call the police. I won't tell you what to do with that phone from there but, there are many options!

People alerting officers about the shooter and this was within the perimeter of surviellance of the secret service where every possible shooter vantage point must be identified before an event even happens. looks this was close enough to the stage to be inside that perimeter of concern according to Dan Bongino, ex-secret service agent. This was a security failure any way you look at it.........

Back