🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
I LOVE spring and summer. You will not hear my very often complain about it being too hot out even when it is 100+. I do have a few standout days at day gig and afternoons/evenings on stage or in a parking lot that were memorably brutal. If I had deep pockets I would have a second home so I didn't have to deal with the TX winter.

I don’t like summers. I used to love winter but it barely snows anymore, so that’s pretty boring now too

604D4DF6-A7E6-4770-B390-42D5251F70DA.jpeg

Reports saying a local officer climbed the ladder "THAT WAS THERE FOR THE SHOOTER TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE ROOFTOP!" saw the shooter but did not ENGAGE the shooter which allowed the shooter to take as many shots until he was finally taken out by counter sniper teams. Why didn't this guy engage and neutralize the shooter? Also...once there was a credible threat brought to the attention of officers why wasn't this radioed to the secret service immediately pulling him from the stage or delaying his appearance.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...ged-trump-shooter-seconds-before-shots-fired/

A local police officer encountered former President Trump’s alleged shooter just moments before a bullet grazed the former president’s ear at the Pennsylvania rally Saturday, The Associated Press reported.

After attendees at the former president’s rally noticed a man climbing to the rooftop of a nearby building, they warned local law enforcement officials, the AP reported, citing two law enforcement officials who spoke to the outlet on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

A law enforcement officer then climbed to the roof and encountered 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, who the AP reported pointed his rifle at the police officer. When the officer climbed down the ladder, Crooks then “quickly took a shot toward” Trump, the AP reported.

At that moment, U.S. Secret Service countersnipers opened fire at Crooks, killing him, according to the AP.

Reactions: rsm
Reports saying a local officer climbed the ladder "THAT WAS THERE FOR THE SHOOTER TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE ROOFTOP!" saw the shooter but did not ENGAGE the shooter which allowed the shooter to take as many shots until he was finally taken out. Why didn't this guy engage and neutralize the shooter?:dunno:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...ged-trump-shooter-seconds-before-shots-fired/

A local police officer encountered former President Trump’s alleged shooter just moments before a bullet grazed the former president’s ear at the Pennsylvania rally Saturday, The Associated Press reported.

After attendees at the former president’s rally noticed a man climbing to the rooftop of a nearby building, they warned local law enforcement officials, the AP reported, citing two law enforcement officials who spoke to the outlet on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

A law enforcement officer then climbed to the roof and encountered 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, who the AP reported pointed his rifle at the police officer. When the officer climbed down the ladder, Crooks then “quickly took a shot toward” Trump, the AP reported.

At that moment, U.S. Secret Service countersnipers opened fire at Crooks, killing him, according to the AP.
Still doesn’t explain why a radio message didn’t immediately get to the stage detail as soon as the Officer is aware of the suspect. Before he got to the last rung on that ladder and popped up like mole hunt, they should have been moving on Trump.

Edit….it seems there may have been no ladder and the poor bastard was on another cop’s shoulders per a few posts above.

Last edited:
Reactions: rsm
anyone else notice the butchie fat asses on the SS ladies.
Jesus christ.
Short and stocky on a lady isn’t getting much protecting done. You’d think they at least hire athletic women in good shape. I doubt there’s a chunky monkey to be found on any of the men. Those ladies would never be able to physically restrain a determined, male aggressor. Sorry if I’m a sexist pig but this some life and death shit here. I don’t want the fireman who shows up to scoop my 240lb ass up out of a raging fire, with no moments to lose, to be a 140lb woman. She might as well use her axe to put me out of my misery and save herself… 😂

Of course it could be a backfire on Trump as the women could say we were trained to handle weight up to 215lbs..😂

Last edited:
Did the secret service even identify the Water Tower as a potential sniper locations, with an actual trained sniper. Aerial views in this video.

Remember when the secret service agents were told not to ride on the back bumper at the airport in 1963.......

Reports saying a local officer climbed the ladder "THAT WAS THERE FOR THE SHOOTER TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE ROOFTOP!" saw the shooter but did not ENGAGE the shooter which allowed the shooter to take as many shots until he was finally taken out by counter sniper teams. Why didn't this guy engage and neutralize the shooter? Also...once there was a credible threat brought to the attention of officers why wasn't this radioed to the secret service immediately pulling him from the stage or delaying his appearance.

Not sure where you got that from. The officer said he tried to climb on the back of another officer. He then fell when trying to duck when the riffle was pointed at him and was unable to get back up in time because there was no ladder. Too much misinformation

I noticed the one closest to the rear door, that attempted twice to holster her weapon and couldn't...and had absolutely no awareness of the situation, and was absolutely a total liability.
What about the other one who was pointing her weapon at all the people out in front of her ?

Im sure the Secret Service & NAVY SeALS just caint wait for trump duty. Prolly stand in line for weeks [pun]
ya know that 20 yr old kid out-foxed several 100's of Law Enforcement & hightly trained Federal Agents with no actually training himself.
Incredible.

Welp, you'd know. It's only those who are obsessed with gay people who constantly post about them.
You probably wear Monster Energy T-shirts and tuck your ears into your cap.

Hey man, just wanted to say I apologize for unnecessarily projecting vitriol on you and acting like a jerk.

I have never had monster energy 😂.

Anyway, sorry for being a punk to you.

Back