🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
1721131577136.png

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity", in this case incompetence. The Secret Service and other law enforcement security failed; they let this kid walk in to a secure area, with an open-carry AR-15, climb up on a roof, aim, and fire five(?) shots before they took him out.

Based on what I've seen, incompetence is to blame, IMO.
I think it's most likely incompetence too, but I don't rule out they have given Trump a bunch of retards for his SS on purpose.
Biden somehow got it so Kennedy couldn't get SS protection.

Reactions: rsm
I'm sure the agency that has been treasonously plotting against him for the past 9 years will get to the bottom of this.

I know it’s just the times we live in, but it’s wild to me that there are “published” articles basically saying “the FBi cracked the suspects phone. We don’t know how they did it or what they found, and there is still no useful information, but they did it”
Actual journalism hasn’t existed in this country for decades.

You are so full of shit. Lol
I have shot over 200 yards with a scoped .44 mag. Of course you’re guessing on your hold and using Kentucky windage while keeping your fingers crossed. Lot of fun though.

I have shot over 200 yards with a scoped .44 mag. Of course you’re guessing on your hold and using Kentucky windage while keeping your fingers crossed. Lot of fun though.
This is a nothing statement. Sure, you “shot over 200 yards”. Did you hit anything you intended to? Lol

I’ve killed whitetail at 100 yards plus with an unscoped .44 mag many times. Put good hits on a 12” gong at 100 yards with a 3.1” VP9SK.

I wouldn’t pay much attention to anything dick beater says bro. He’s a retard.

I’ve killed whitetail at 100 yards plus with an unscoped .44 mag many times
You can’t help yourself, can you? Nobody believes you. Just so you know. They’ll pretend, sure. But they don’t really believe you. Lol

Back