🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Not a Glock guy.

It’s always funny when leftist anti gun dipshits who know nothing about guns, espouse on guns.
I didn’t say no one believed it was possible. I said no one believed you have “killed whitetail at 100 yards plus with an unscoped .44 mag many times”. And you post some rando illustrating how. You should have just posted a video of the honest outlaw, or hickock45. Lol

I didn’t say no one believed it was possible. I said no one believed you have “killed whitetail at 100 yards plus with an unscoped .44 mag many times”. And you post some rando illustrating how. You should have just posted a video of the honest outlaw, or hickock45. Lol
I really don’t give a fuck what you believe dick beater. The fact that you apparently think it’s really difficult to do just proves you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. If some fucking rando can hit 5 out of 5 with a fucking Glock what do you think someone experienced, with a 10” Super Blackhawk can do at 100 yards ? I know plenty of people, myself included, who regularly stretch out to 100 yards with compact carry pistols during training sessions. What you believe is irrelevant. Especially considering that you yourself have proven you don’t know what you’re talking about when it comes to distance shooting. If you think 130 yard shot with an AR takes some high level of skill you’re a fucking retard.

I really don’t give a fuck what you believe dick beater. The fact that you apparently think it’s really difficult to do just proves you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. If some fucking rando can hit 5 out of 5 with a fucking Glock what do you think someone experienced, with a 10” Super Blackhawk can do at 100 yards ? I know plenty of people, myself included, who regularly stretch out to 100 yards with compact carry pistols during training sessions. What you believe is irrelevant. Especially considering that you yourself have proven you don’t know what you’re talking about when it comes to distance shooting. If you think 130 yard shot with an AR takes some high level of skill you’re a fucking retard.
I never said it was difficult. I said I don’t believe it isn’t difficult for you. Kind of like comprehension. Lol

you’re a fucking retard.
giphy.gif

I never said it was difficult. I said I don’t believe it isn’t difficult for you. Kind of like comprehension. Lol
And I said I don’t give a fuck what you think dick beater.

That’s a 100% hit rate with a non magnified optic ( red dot) on an AR. Especially prone.
No doubt. A good shooter can hit 12x12" steel at 300 with an AK with irons. Wish I had that long of a range out back plus a run n gun course. My man shot length on this property is about 120-130 yards from the deck, that's about all I got cleared. I always shoot pistols cause rifles aren't very fun or challenging until you got at least 200 yards unless you are just practicing rapid fire.

No argument. I’m betting all we have here are big talkers, though. Be honest…

Lol
Blessings Donnie. I am not a frequent shooter, Floyd is a frequent shooter. I have the tools and know how to cast my own bullets and load my own shells so if I wanted to shoot more I could but reloading is a lot of work that I have done a lot of. I divested myself of all the necked case rifle cartridge reloading stuff because it was too much case prep. If I had more acreage and money I would probably shoot most weekends I wasn't gigging. I usually just bang steel or paper at 21 feet with pistols since I don't have a long enough rifle range.

Back