🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
No argument. I’m betting all we have here are big talkers, though. Be honest…

Lol
Thing is that’s the whole reason I know you don’t know shit. None of the shots I described taking are particularly difficult shots. I’m not a particularly good shooter.

Something that strangely didn’t occur to me was what Scarborough points out here. How exposed he was afterwards. It starts making everything look more terrible from egregious incompetence, even after the shooter was neutralized, to, was this all a setup to bolster Trump that went dangerously off script? If there had been a second/backup shooter, they would have had prime access to his melon. Imagine the shooter was so well concealed, he wasn’t neutralized after the first attempt. He would have easily got him when he was allowed to rise and his head was clearly visible, as well as his chest from the other angle.

Last edited:
Reactions: PDC
You’re ok in my book dude. I probably don’t agree with a lot of the same stuff you do, but pro gun goes a long way with me.
When you and your buddies are all dressed up for “training”, and you’re hiding behind some, burned out, AMC Eagle, pounding away with your unscoped 20”, into some rusty old refrigerator…who do you imagine your enemy is, hiding inside?

Something that strangely didn’t occur to me was what Scarborough points out here. How exposed he was afterwards. It starts making everything look more terrible from egregious incompetence, even after the shooter was neutralized, to, was this all a setup to bolster Trump that went dangerously off script? If there had been a second/backup shooter, they would have had prime access to his melon. Imagine the shooter was so well concealed, he wasn’t neutralized after the first attempt. He would have easily got him when he was allowed to rise an his head was clearly visible as well as his chest from the other angle.

Makes more sense it was a plot to kill Trump. Funny how snipers were able to kill him within seconds of the shot. Almost like they had him in sight already.

When you and your buddies are all dressed up for “training”, and you’re hiding behind some, burned out, AMC Eagle, pounding away with your unscoped 20”, into some rusty old refrigerator…who do you imagine your enemy is, hiding inside?
Well, most of my “ buddies” are cops and military guys. We usually pretend it’s Dylan Mulvaney. 🤣🤣

Agreed. I’m glad you’re finally being honest. Lol
Hey, I never said I was a good shot. I said you were a moron for thinking it takes a good shooter to make a 130 yard shot with an AR. Which is as true as it gets dumbass.

Thing is that’s the whole reason I know you don’t know shit. None of the shots I described taking are particularly difficult shots. I’m not a particularly good shooter.
The kid looks FAS to me. Anyone above room temp could make that shot but either the roof was hot, he was getting cop hassled while trying to set up, got buck fever, or was put up to it by someone else (my guess) and hastily popped off a few shots to satisfy his handlers. Or some combination thereof.

The kid looks FAS to me. Anyone above room temp could make that shot but either the roof was hot, he was getting cop hassled while trying to set up, got buck fever, or was put up to it by someone else (my guess) and hastily popped off a few shots to satisfy his handlers. Or some combination thereof.
I think he was definitely “ hurried” and full of adrenaline.

I know it’s just the times we live in, but it’s wild to me that there are “published” articles basically saying “the FBi cracked the suspects phone. We don’t know how they did it or what they found, and there is still no useful information, but they did it”
any local hick town police detective w/a warrant can get into someones phone.

The MK Ultra will do that to a man.

🧠

You’re ok in my book dude. I probably don’t agree with a lot of the same stuff you do, but pro gun goes a long way with me.

Center-Leftie here. Very pro 2nd Amendment.

“We can never invade America,” Japanese Admiral Yamamoto has been quoted as saying. Yamamoto, who attended college in America, explained his logic this way: “There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.” - He said this shortly after the attack on Pearl Harbor.

The moral of the story is... Don't fuck with us. We shoot back.

8x89l7.jpg

Hey, I never said I was a good shot. I said you were a moron for thinking it takes a good shooter to make a 130 yard shot with an AR. Which is as true as it gets dumbass.
Did I say that? Makes you wonder, eh?

Back