🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
Here’s a pic from inside the command post, under the shooter…

View attachment 324651
and these were the Secret Service command center:

Three Stooges on AMC and IFC

Yeah, I know exactly what it is. That's why I put "Militia" groups in parenthesis. I guarantee you he wasn't referring to that. He was talking about paramilitary groups, particularly fringe paramilitary groups which are commonly referred to as militia groups.
yes, I agreed with you and added more to what you posted; not that it will help Constitutional revisionists and the purposely obtuse

I find religion fascinating. I don’t believe the Bible is a historical account, so I don’t say that I am religious out of respect to those that due, but I think a lot can be learned and pondered on about morality if you don’t take the book to be literal.
I also never realized that astronomy and space travel were anti religion until I came here either lol.
What people/religion say and what the scriptures say are two different things, clear example= Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of heaven to divide the day from the night, and let them be for SIGNS, and for seasons, and for days and years. Lights in the firmament = sun, moon and stars and signs are astronomical alignments. Another example Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder/sign in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars. This astronomical alignment described in Revelation 12 actually took place on september 23 2017. For those here who choose to willfully lie to themselves and say there is no God or there is no Christ. You will change your mind soon enough, you will see it with you very eyes!!!!

What people/religion say and what the scriptures say are two different things, clear example= Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of heaven to divide the day from the night, and let them be for SIGNS, and for seasons, and for days and years. Lights in the firmament = sun, moon and stars and signs are astronomical alignments. Another example Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder/sign in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars. This astronomical alignment described in Revelation 12 actually took place on september 23 2017. For those here who choose to willfully lie to themselves and say there is no God or there is no Christ. You will change your mind soon enough, you will see it with you very eyes!!!!
Eh, I dunno about all that. It’s a bit literalist for me

That's a pretty long historical account...
Depends how you look at it I suppose, or how literally you take the accounts in it. If you read it and think the earth is only thousands of years old, then sure then the Bible is as old as time.

Why not though?

Well I already mentioned astronomy and space travel. That’s a big one. I don’t think a dude actually put a bunch of animals on a boat and repopulated earth.
I believe in evolution. You get the drift, I don’t think I need to keep going.

I don't get why people are feeling so spiritual about this guy, I guess since he said "the homies in LA" and Chicago

I’ve killed whitetail at 100 yards plus with an unscoped .44 mag many times. Put good hits on a 12” gong at 100 yards with a 3.1” VP9SK.

I wouldn’t pay much attention to anything dick beater says bro. He’s a retard.
I don’t.

Back