🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
State and Local Police couldn't jump a 5 foot fence once the shooting started............................

It doesn’t seem “natural” to see massive numbers of LEOs milling around muttering “what to do…what to do”.
Inaction makes me think of Uvaldi(?) and the results there.

We are never going to critical details from the gobernment, as usual.

It was a deep state hit, and their job now is to cover it up.

Sound like this shooter used open sights, no scope, carried the rifle in a backpack, according to this Tim Kennedy breakdown.

Reactions: Geo
Sound like this shooter used open sights, no scope, carried the rifle in a backpack, according to this Tim Kennedy breakdown.

He didn't take into account the previous attempts to remove DT.

The Russian collusion, the impeachments (both of them), the phony lawsuits, assination was their only option.

There’s a line from Babylon 5 I’ve always liked…
Vorlon Ambassador..
“The Avalanche has started…it is too late for the pebbles to vote”
Loved that fuckin show….

Didn't watch the video but from seeing photos of the rooftop, you can clearly see a red dot of some sort on the shooter's weapon. Looks like a HoloSun, Aimpoint, Eotech, or similar.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-investment-firm-that-allegedly-put-options/

Investment Firm That Allegedly “Put Options” on 12 Million Trump Stocks Day Before Assassination Attempt Blames Filing Error — Rothschild, BlackRock, Vanguard, Meta, George Bush, and Cheney Family Among Top Investors​

Austin Private Wealth, LLC, a Texas-based financial planning company, is being scrutinized after a social media post went viral that claimed they had put options on as many as 12 million shares of DJT shares just one day before the assassination attempt on Donald Trump.

The investment firm denied the allegations and has now blamed a filing error for this controversial action.

According to CA Club India:

A Put Option is an investment made by someone who expects a company’s Stock Price to fall. People who engage in Inside Trading buy Put Options can make 5X or, sometimes even 100X profits (depends on how quickly the stock plummets).
If Trump did die in the assassination attempt, his company would have become worthless. It’s stock would have become Zero in a day. The people who bought Put Options would have made billions in profits.

According to the viral post, Austin Private Wealth’s alleged put position on July 12 was the largest among those listed—the second-biggest was Citadel’s 1.677 million short in May.

The filing date is July 12th, the day before the assassination attempt. With reportedly around $1 billion in assets under management, this is allegedly by far the largest put placed by the firm, according to Finbold.
1721428929995.jpeg

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...n-investment-firm-that-allegedly-put-options/

Investment Firm That Allegedly “Put Options” on 12 Million Trump Stocks Day Before Assassination Attempt Blames Filing Error — Rothschild, BlackRock, Vanguard, Meta, George Bush, and Cheney Family Among Top Investors​

Austin Private Wealth, LLC, a Texas-based financial planning company, is being scrutinized after a social media post went viral that claimed they had put options on as many as 12 million shares of DJT shares just one day before the assassination attempt on Donald Trump.

The investment firm denied the allegations and has now blamed a filing error for this controversial action.

According to CA Club India:

According to the viral post, Austin Private Wealth’s alleged put position on July 12 was the largest among those listed—the second-biggest was Citadel’s 1.677 million short in May.

The filing date is July 12th, the day before the assassination attempt. With reportedly around $1 billion in assets under management, this is allegedly by far the largest put placed by the firm, according to Finbold.
View attachment 325206
Nothing is going to come of it because of the Blackrock connection. But holy shit, they are guilty.

I’d like to see that too. It’s clear in the video that he touches his ear, looks at his hand then takes cover. What is not clear is there being blood on his hand when looks at it
I swear you are acting this stupid just to start shit, at least I that's whats going on.

I swear you are acting this stupid just to start shit, at least I that's whats going on.
This Justin Bailey guy really is way fucking dumber than the real Dan. So it's probably not an act.

• Wow
Reactions: Geo
This Justin Bailey guy really is way fucking dumber than the real Dan. So it's probably not an act.
Much like with Geo, the lowly insults make me believe you realized you’ve backed yourself into a corner

Back