🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
1721432409436.png

• Wow
Reactions: Geo
What insults ? A, I'm pretty much just fucking with you. And B, you have been saying some dumb shit lately.

It’s only dumb to you because you are doing the exact thing you are accusing me of, and I am doing my best to be polite about it

FBI again. not surprised. malfeasance from America's demoncrat gestapo

lots of rumors, we'll likely never know the truth.

no denying the Feds, and local, law enforcement, especially the Secret Service, failed to protect Trump either through incompetence, intent or both.

given the behavior of the FBI leadership during the 2016 election, lying to the FISA court, Steele dossier / Russian collusion, urine fetish "pee tape" with prostitutes, and texting each other that they would prevent Trump from being president, etc., I wouldn't be surprised to learn the FBI is involved with efforts to prevent Trump from being president.

don't they (FBI) have enough to do harassing parents whose daughters have been raped in public schools when those parents show up at school board meetings? /s

lots of rumors, we'll likely never know the truth.

no denying the Feds, and local, law enforcement, especially the Secret Service, failed to protect Trump either through incompetence, intent or both.

given the behavior of the FBI leadership during the 2016 election, lying to the FISA court, Steele dossier / Russian collusion, urine fetish "pee tape" with prostitutes, and texting each other that they would prevent Trump from being president, etc., I wouldn't be surprised to learn the FBI is involved with efforts to prevent Trump from being president.

don't they (FBI) have enough to do harassing parents whose daughters have been raped in public schools when those parents show up at school board meetings? /s
What are the chances that the mysterious woman, who appears to give a signal, doesn't panic and immediately, starts filming, looks just the the assistant director?

She could have been black or Hispanic or a guy, etc...

Remember that time when HR 8081?
Those were the days...

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Somebody is going to identify her and then they are going to come up with another excuse as to what she was doing there.

Back