🚨 Shots Fired 🚨

• Thread starter Thread starter Ben Waylin
  • Start date Start date
that settles it.

now tell us how a lone 20 year old gunman carrying a rifle evaded Secret Service and other law enforcement, got to a rooftop with line of site to Trump?

go on, tell us.
Don't argue with Peter Strzok, you are going to get wacked.

Never heard of her. And I don't think Twitter morons are actually journalists.

I have no idea who the woman is, I just know that trusting the FBI to debunk a claim that it was the FBI is next level stupid.
A Twitter moron “broke the story” that it was her

that settles it.

now tell us how a lone 20 year old gunman carrying a rifle evaded Secret Service and other law enforcement, got to a rooftop with line of site to Trump?

go on, tell us.

You think he was able to do all that because a high profile FBI agent was wearing sunglasses? This isn’t looney toons

Those aren't the droids you are looking for.................
She probably bought her ticket on the shoulders of one of her friends. SS didn’t think it was weird that someone was wearing a trenchcoat in July?

A Twitter moron “broke the story” that it was her
So. Apparently a bunch of people agree it looks like her. And there's no doubt the woman was acting very strange.

Either way, if the FBI is accused of something, the FBI saying " It wasn't us", is not debunking anything. Although it falls pretty much perfectly in line with what democrats and the left THINK debunking is.

You think he was able to do all that because a high profile FBI agent was wearing sunglasses? This isn’t looney toons.

You think that's what he said ? And you claim to be the real Dan.

You dumb Justin, you dumb. ☺️

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
So. Apparently a bunch of people agree it looks like her. And there's no doubt the woman was acting very strange.

Either way, if the FBI is accused of something, the FBI saying " It wasn't us", is not debunking anything. Although it falls pretty much perfectly in line with what democrats and the left THINK debunking is.

Is anyone even remotely credible saying that’s it’s her? Honest question.
You think that's what he said ? And you claim to be the real Dan.

You dumb Justin, you dumb. ☺️

You are starting to sound like PLX lol. I’m not really sure what he was saying. It implied that the person being the fbi assistant director was the hingepin for the entire operation to work.
Either that or just another lame logical fallacy

You think he was able to do all that because a high profile FBI agent was wearing sunglasses? This isn’t looney toons
who was in charge of security? Secret Service, FBI,...? The FBI broke into his phone, some reports say he was texting 3 different numbers, guess we'll see.

it sure is looney toons, letting a guy walk in to what's supposed to be a secure area, secured by Federal law enforcement, with a rifle, not concealed, climb up to a rooftop, with a line of site to the speaker podium, and fire 5 shots before taken out. Interesting that such "mistakes" only happened with Trump's Federal security detail, no one else's.

since you know the truth about what happened and why, enlighten us. maybe it's more of a Scooby Doo mystery than looney toons, eh Scoob?

who was in charge of security? Secret Service, FBI,...? The FBI broke into his phone, some reports say he was texting 3 different numbers, guess we'll see.

it sure is looney toons, letting a guy walk in to what's supposed to be a secure area, secured by Federal law enforcement, with a rifle, not concealed, climb up to a rooftop, with a line of site to the speaker podium, and fire 5 shots before taken out. Interesting that such "mistakes" only happened with Trump's Federal security detail, no one else's.

since you know the truth about what happened and why, enlighten us. maybe it's more of a Scooby Doo mystery than looney toons, eh Scoob?

I’m not claiming to know the truth at all. I don’t think many people do at this moment, certainly none of us do.

Is anyone even remotely credible saying that’s it’s her? Honest question.

You are starting to sound like PLX lol. I’m not really sure what he was saying. It implied that the person being the fbi assistant director was the hingepin for the entire operation to work.
Either that or just another lame logical fallacy
1) Not that I know of.

2) You got any clips ?

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
1) Not that I know of.

2) You got any clips ?
I’m doing a collab with some dudes from another forum. I came up with these riffs after reading some lyrics one of them came up with.
I need to change up the structure a bit and re record everything, the solos are lame, but they are just a place holder for the other guys to let it rip. I was kinda going for an 80s metal vibe. Not really my scene but it’s fun

https://on.soundcloud.com/EqvkbJAjcZy828AN6

don't worry, the FBI will tell us what to believe when their investigation is over. :D
For real though. Would Trump have had any of his own people in on security detail? Like even just a few of his top guys?
It seems pretty unlikely they could be left in the dark about it with all of the reports coming in for so long. Did they not step in to try and do anything? That’s what is most confusing to me, and also why it seems more likely it was not someone within the organization doing the shooting

For real though. Would Trump have had any of his own people in on security detail? Like even just a few of his top guys?
It seems pretty unlikely they could be left in the dark about it with all of the reports coming in for so long. Did they not step in to try and do anything? That’s what is most confusing to me, and also why it seems more likely it was not someone within the organization doing the shooting
I'm sure any Trump bodyguards (not sure if he has any personal body guards, since he has a 24/7 secret service contingent assigned to him) would have left wider perimeter security to the Fed Secret Service, and may not have had a choice. He did have SS around him that surrounded him and got him down at the podium, including the woman secret service agent that crouched behind them.

at least the (male) SS team around Trump at the podium seemed competent, except the female that just hid herself instead of protecting Trump.

I’m doing a collab with some dudes from another forum. I came up with these riffs after reading some lyrics one of them came up with.
I need to change up the structure a bit and re record everything, the solos are lame, but they are just a place holder for the other guys to let it rip. I was kinda going for an 80s metal vibe. Not really my scene but it’s fun

https://on.soundcloud.com/EqvkbJAjcZy828AN6
Kinda has a Melvins vibe. With maybe a little Dave Navarro era RHCP going on in the beginning. Sounds pretty good.

I'm sure any Trump bodyguards (not sure if he has any personal body guards, since he has a 24/7 secret service contingent assigned to him) would have left wider perimeter security to the Fed Secret Service, and may not have had a choice. He did have SS around him that surrounded him and got him down at the podium, including the woman secret service agent that crouched behind them.

at least the (male) SS team around Trump at the podium seemed competent, except the female that just hid herself instead of protecting Trump.
Yeah, but former presidents don't get the full detail. He would have the same contingent that Obama and Bush declined when they left office. Candidates don't get a SS detail. Or drones.

It just seems like an all or nothing scenario. The more time goes by the more accounts there are of people reporting odd behavior. I think I even read that the gunman’s dad called the night before to say something. The chance of none of these accounts being heard by someone on the team that didn’t have it out for Trump seems astronomical. So it was either everyone on the team, right down to the local police were “down for the cause”, or it just wasn’t a secret operation

Yeah, but former presidents don't get the full detail. He would have the same contingent that Obama and Bush declined when they left office. Candidates don't get a SS detail. Or drones.
IDK, but he did have SS detail for the rally; and they missed a guy walking around in a secured area with a rifle, climbing a ladder to a roof, long enough to make 5 shots

Back