-

Your Budda sounds great. Not as tight as VHT but good saturation. I think the VHT is best for what you do. I thought the Eggie was a bit loose. Rock on!

hmmm. oddly, I liked the Budda best...and that's coming from a VHT guy.

in all fairness though, I think its the recording level. the Budda kinda sounds the most "up front" to me. that's the only way I can think to describe it. they all sound good, but as it stands I like Budda then VHT then Eggie.

the VHT will fit your style the best I think though.

Funny in two weeks I am going to the amp lounge to have Bruce make me a module that is the TOL 50..Lance is your clip done with the boost in or out?

Jeff

:|::QBB:
vchizzle":74d78 said:
hmmm. oddly, I liked the Budda best...and that's coming from a VHT guy.

in all fairness though, I think its the recording level. the Budda kinda sounds the most "up front" to me. that's the only way I can think to describe it. they all sound good, but as it stands I like Budda then VHT then Eggie.

the VHT will fit your style the best I think though.

Yeah the budda was definitely more up front in the mix, and the levels were a little different.

I think I liked the VHT best, Budda close second, and then Eggie.

Great sounding stuff Lance. Of these clips, I'm digging the Budda the best, but probably it's because of the volume issue. The Eggie and the VHT both sound cool too.

What are you using for the drums?

My vote is this:

Tie for first: Eggie & Budda
Last- VHT

Something about the VHT clip just didn't grok with me; maybe it was too fizzy? Something just seemed weird and artificial about the rhythm tone :confused:

I think the rhythm level on the Eggie clip was a bit low too, but I'd like that clip #1 if the rhythm level was the same level as the other two.

Back