1998 GIBSON ACE FREHLEY LES PAUL CUSTOM

• Thread starter Thread starter BRENTrocks
  • Start date Start date
BRENTrocks
BRENTrocks
1998 GIBSON ACE FREHLEY LES PAUL CUSTOM

SUPER RARE

VERY HARD TO FIND GUITAR

No breaks. No repairs. Original case. Has been played but well taken care of. Not a case queen.

Shipping available

$7995 plus shipping and fees. More pics available.

IMG_0277.jpeg
IMG_0279.jpeg
IMG_0280.jpeg
IMG_0284.jpeg
IMG_0287.jpeg
IMG_0289.jpeg
IMG_0291.jpeg
IMG_0292.jpeg
IMG_0296.jpeg
IMG_0297.jpeg

dude-that's all you bro! you must have a couple others you sly devil.....sweet guitar though....

If I had that one it would be hard to sell. You must have eyes on something else. GLWTS!

It’s funny seeing guitars I used to sell new, now collectible and sought after. Back in the 90’s this was just another Les Paul we had for sale, fun for sure but just another guitar to sell. Same with the Jimmy page model they put out. Also the Japanese Ibby, Paul Stanley models we had, cracked mirror was badass. But even in the later 90’s it was about 2K. Worked in my favor on a Boss pedal recently though. Had a FZ-2 lying around that I hadn’t used since around 2000. Decided to sell it and a few others and was pleasantly surprised to see it had become collectible and was worth nearly $300. WTF? Oh well, who was I to defy the marketplace. I should have bought more Gibson’s when I worked at that store but it’s all relative in the lower prices back then still grossly outweighed my 90’s, low music store pay. Hated being poor back then…😢

GLWS on that sweet looking Gibby

Back