• Thread starter Thread starter Goat
  • Start date Start date
So fucking what

Chemo has the same liability protection
Humera has the same liability protection
Surgery has the same liability protection (do you read what you sign?)
Mobic (and most anti inflammatory medicines) have the same liability protection

Please stick your tinfoil hat bullshit back in your ass Mr Fa Fa

Sitedrifter":346fi6t4 said:
So fucking what

My belief has been 100% confirmed that Goat & Sitedrifter are the same person.

They appear at the same time PLUS Sitedrifter is OVERLY aggressive above since my outing them with "So fucking what" above trying to throw us ALL off the scent. Captain obvious you fool.

Typical Dem LYING CONNIVING behaviour.

Come on ladies, come forth & own your lies you two schizo bitches. :gethim: :gethim: :gethim:

Sitedrifter":o0cvq6ij said:
So fucking what

:lol: :LOL: Non sequitur! The purpose of liability protection is to cover product liability claims; which is the case of vaccines is non-applicable.

Goat":32t3qif3 said:
Sitedrifter":32t3qif3 said:
So fucking what

:lol: :LOL: Non sequitur! The purpose of liability protection is to cover product liability claims; which is the case of vaccines is non-applicable. You are one seriously addlepated idiot. Biden in 2020, I presume? :hys:

Which one are you this time Captain obvious.

Vaccines have been exempt from liability since 1986, hence why child vaccination schedules have increased to 72, before that it was 3. No liability is a win win for these companies, along with pushing certain states to get their vaccine on the kids' scheduling, along with other states mandating it to go to school.

Krull":bv4cggju said:
You can't vaccinate a coronvirus. Whatever they are going to inject people with, is probably some slow death serum. Will make the public take it multiple times, and yearly too. Be a good Siteclown and listen to Science!

Oh Peachy, what are you talking about? I fear there are words flowing into your thoughts and these words are coming from Donald J. Trump.

Goat":23jvj1n6 said:
Krull":23jvj1n6 said:
I don't know who Siteclown really is but has got to be the biggest and I mean biggest retard this forum has ever seen. Cuntnutz is a close 2nd.

You can't vaccinate a coronvirus. Whatever they are going to inject people with, is probably some slow death serum. Will make the public take it multiple times, and yearly too. Be a good Siteclown and listen to Science!

Rather take the old Lysol injections. Probably safer too.
:thumbsup: :yes:

Dear child of Peachy, oh Fa Fa.

Says it all my subordinate.

Krull":2xscvvbk said:
Sitedrifter":2xscvvbk said:
Krull":2xscvvbk said:

Oh Peachy, what are you talking about? I fear there are words flowing into your thoughts and these words are coming from Donald J. Trump.

Oh retard, what are you talking about? Can you show me a vaccine ever created for a coronvirus and with success?

Peachy, you have a need. \:D/

Sitedrifter":1sagl57m said:
Oh Peachy...You Are So So PEACHCHEEKY sometimes, yah know what I'm sayin' ? :no: :aww:

Sir SiteBlaster, where's your 'Goat' cheese and Triscuit Garlic & Onion With Poppy Seeds Crackers - Mister? ;)

200w.webp

WTF eat some bangers and mash like the London crowd.

Giga.Blast":3cpjpmb7 said:
Sitedrifter":3cpjpmb7 said:
Oh Peachy...You Are So So PEACHCHEEKY sometimes, yah know what I'm sayin' ? :no: :aww:

Sir SiteBlaster, where's your 'Goat' cheese and Triscuit Garlic & Onion With Poppy Seeds Crackers - Mister? ;)

200w.webp

WTF eat some bangers and mash like the London crowd.
Saturday nite madness we can see.

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:
:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:

WGAF":rpkcff93 said:
Saturday nite madness we can see.

:dunno: :loco:
Alright brother, 1-dunno and 1-loco makes your point! You got sticky fingers or sumpin'?

The Goat's was a freaking wind tunnel with the '.' posts so maybe he contracted shingles and developed a finger rash and's taking a break.

Personally, I don't give and shit one way or the other.

Just for you my friend. "The Stick" the 1st was built by Mr. Fred (I call him) in Venice Cali at the Larry Bell Studios next to muscle beach.

Enjoy.

Goat, I don't know why you keep deleting your posts. Everything is saved automatically for years on a cloud server...every post. The entire page, not just your posts. It's a snapshot. Deleting it does nothing, really for any reason. I am just letting you know.

Back