a message from PLX to R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.
J
jhansen
Banned
passing this along, so dont shoot teh messenger.

PLX is getting this error when he hits this site:

Crn34PK.jpg

thank you for your kind attention

But what I really want to say is I’m a narcissist douche bag who can’t stand not being the center of attention and being ignored. Now that I’m banned from spending 24/7 on this site that I hate…I guess I will go reflect on the futility of life on the other mimic sites that I am a part of…and all three members secretly laugh at me…because I’m a douche bag 💼

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy is funny. I will give him that. If he would be funny when he trolled, and stop posting so many bland clips, he would be perfect
Thanks for stopping out the other evening. I hope you guys had a nice time afterwards and found a good restaurant to eat at.

Thanks for stopping out the other evening. I hope you guys had a nice time afterwards and found a good restaurant to eat at.
For a second, i thought you were insinuating I was with PLX..lmao. Yeah, took my wife to a conveyor belt sushi restaurant. It was good. Not worth going into austin for, but it was her birthday

I never see why anyone gets bant…but PLX/BW/?? posts all kinds of good stuff. And he posts tons of clips too…seems like you’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t there.

But it just seems so hard to get bant here, how does it happen? He doesn’t seem the type to threaten…but he certainly has the ability to embarrass if he wants. :unsure:

Oh well, another day another alt. He’ll be back…if he chooses.

I never see why anyone gets bant…but PLX/BW/?? posts all kinds of good stuff. And he posts tons of clips too…seems like you’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t there.

But it just seems so hard to get bant here, how does it happen? He doesn’t seem the type to threaten…but he certainly has the ability to embarrass if he wants. :unsure:

Oh well, another day another alt. He’ll be back…if he chooses.
Most of the time, it is fucking with mods. Lately he has been attacking everyone. I dont have evidence, but I am told he was undergoing a sex change operation. It was making him/her hysterical

Must be killing him to realize that nobody cares…. He can go to the other sites and talk about how this place sucks with his 2 or three friends…I was going to lift his ban and saw this…all he had to do was chill for a minute…
IMG_2380.jpeg

I guess jhansen is also PLX?

I guess it doesn't really matter, right? He's here as Ben Waylin as well.

I really can't comment too much about his clips because I post tonnes of horrible stuff too. Just lucky that people tolerate it or ignore it.

But yes, he's pretty abrasive. Constantly posting memes and brandishing his d*ck.

Not sure what his problem is, but Covid-19 made a lot of people go crazy. Could be why he spends so much time on the site.

I guess jhansen is also PLX?

I guess it doesn't really matter, right? He's here as Ben Waylin as well.

I really can't comment too much about his clips because I post tonnes of horrible stuff too. Just lucky that people tolerate it or ignore it.

But yes, he's pretty abrasive. Constantly posting memes and brandishing his d*ck.

Not sure what his problem is, but Covid-19 made a lot of people go crazy. Could be why he spends so much time on the site.
Your clips are great.

He deserved to get banned. So did Glitch. I must've warned glitch a dozen times to cool it with the arguing over petty stuff. He'd say "you're right you're right" every time and then cool it for five minutes until the next great debate started at which point he started in again. All he had to do was be cool but that wasn't possible. Ben Waylin on the other hand doesn't have a cool bone in his body. Dude is the classic old head Texan. Hates everyone and everything and no one is as good as him and none of what you have is as good as what he has and even if you could smoke his ass on a guitar he's still somehow better than you. There are a lot of old codgers around here like that, especially out his direction near the cowboy crap-ital.

We are talking about him right now so I'm sure that give's him a hard on. Until that stops and he fades off.

He'll be back though. He just proved he has sleeper accounts, and savvy enough to get new IPs.

This ban may hurt more than his bans at other sites because Rig-Talk is otherwise very tolerant, so his BS was allowed to run free.

Until now. :dunno:

🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back